39 Years Old - Chin / Neck Liposuction (2 Months Post-opt with Before and After Pictures.) - Beverly Hills, CA

The reason I had it because it this "problem area"...

The reason I had it because it this "problem area" is hereditary in my family. I live a very healthy lifestyle and exercise daily. I'm 5'10 and 165lbs if that gives you a good idea where I am at.

The surgery itself was painless... the numbing injections were a little discomforting but if you ever had a tattoo on your arm, then this is nothing. As Ben continue to numb the area, you wont feel anything through as the process furthers. After this, the way we go. One incision behind each ear and one under the chin. I never needed to go under, so I was awake the entire time and was totally calm.

The suction sounded funny and after he was done, which literally took 10-15 minutes... He provided a few stitches and I was done! Make sure you take an a uber/Lyft home and thats it.

The Recover was probably worst than the surgery itself. I had to wear this headband 24/7 for 7 days. The first night was somewhat painful but Ben provided some medication. the 2nd day wasn't as bad and I didnt need any pain medication. It was pretty annoying wearing this headband all the time, but whatever, it cuts the swelling down and you just gotta do it. Eating can be somewhat difficult the first day or two, so you'll be having a lot of soft foods.

So thats about it! Perhaps I'll come back on and show month 3 because apparently it takes 3-6 months to see the full results. But after 2 months, I couldn't be happier with the results.

4 month update

I wanted to update the picture since the procedure was 4 months ago. As you can tell, there is a stark difference between the before and after.

Ben Tahlei is one of the best doctors in Beverly Hills, and he proved it. If you have any questions from my experience, feel free to shoot me a message on Instagram.

3rd picture update

see below
Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon

I had my Chin / Neck Liposuction done at Ben Tahlei in Beverly Hills. (www.beverlyhillscenter.com). You wont find a more professional and pleasing plastic surgeon than Ben. Not only did Ben respond to all emails quickly and efficiently, I had a few friends who recommended me who had the same surgery and their results were phenomenal. Sure the price was a little higher than other people -- but if you're going to have it done right the first time, I prefer quality and perfection over anything else. You can see his work on his instagram page: DrBenTalei He also does commentary for In Touch Magazine. You can also see my before and after on my instagram: JasonIvan1