amazing, amazing thorough doctor!! lipo and mini bbl - Beverly Hills, CA

Let me start by sharing the concerns i had from...

Let me start by sharing the concerns i had from the beginning:
1. That i didn't find a patience comforting doctor that listened to me and answered all my question ( a simple thing like this can change your decision with a surgeon because so many doctors all they care about its money and not actual patient care)
2. Fear of not receiving my ideal result or at least close to them.
3. Reasonable price
4. Anesthesia
5. Pre-op process
6. After care

Dr Mehr vanished all these concerns from the initial consultation!! He was amazing and gave me realistic expectations and didn't try to fool me with lies. He listened to every question i had and was friendly and comforting through out the whole process. Regarding my results, i originally just wanted lipo on my whole belly and sides. Then i started looking into BBL to not waist the fat, but i didn't want an exaggerating fake looking butt since i already have some. He advised me to just feel it up where i had flat areas which was mostly the top. Thats exactly what he did my butt its much fuller and still looks natural and the same size i had it. Im so happy with that! But not only did he do that but he reshaped my waist and made waist much smaller and gave me the S shape :D (He did my mid stomach top and bottom, sides, flanks and arms) i couldn't be more happier that i am with my results!!! ALSO MY HUSBAND :D..My husband loves and is thankful wit Dr Mehr he made me look very natural, Also he's with his reasonable prices we couldn't say no and in certain season he offers different dicounts!!. The twilight anesthesia process wasn't as scary as i feared and the nurse made me feel so comfortable and kept checking on me while i was getting put to sleep she was great and sweet! She kept telling me what to expect on each step that was next and told me what to expect right after the procedure so at home nothing felt like it wasn't normal. Dr Mehr checked up me right the next morning and through the week. It was great that he gives his patient his personal cell phone where we can call and/or txt with any concern!! He was sweet and I thank him so much!!

Without doubt would I recommend Dr Mehr and his staff!! (AND TRUST ME YOU WILL LOVE THE PRICESS)
Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon