Team Stanton - Spectrum 521 Round 330cc / 5'4 / 115lbs / 34 Year Old mom of two- Beverly Hills, CA

Hi everyone, so after an extensive research and...

Hi everyone, so after an extensive research and several consultations I have decided to get buttock implants.

I recently had a breast augmentation (1/15/15, 350cc HP round silicone implants, under the muscle, incision under the breast) I am super happy with my results. Now I'm in the desperate need of buttock implants to make my body more proportional. I have chosen board certified surgeon, Ryan Stanton aka "The Butt King" as my partner in crime :)

The free consultation I had with him went fantastic! He was very professional, knowledgeable, patient, humble (I can't stand arrogance), he answered all of my questions and addressed all of my fears and concerns. After measuring my buttocks (15x13) he recommended placing the semi solid silicone rubber implant under the muscle and going with an Off-Center Oval implant 325cc or a Round implant 330cc (I'm a good candidate for both). So this was a no brainer - I decided to go with the Round 330cc implants to have peace of mind as there is a low risk (10-15%) with the oval implants of potentially rotating. Yes, a small risk, but a risk nonetheless that I'm not willing to take. This is a huge investment and commitment on my part, I cannot spend this kind of $$$ again on a revision and certainly do not want to put my body through it again.

Only implants will be placed with no lipo or fat transfer (lipo on love handles was an option for $3500 but I declined). Stanton told me I can achieve better results with an oval implant, but I'm so worried about them rotating and me not getting the projection I want. I'm after a natural full projection, I do not want them to pop out too much or be fake looking, I want a sexy and classy look.

There is one thing that bothers me and I'm concerned with - I wanted 400cc but he recommended 330cc. I've seen other girls on here with 400cc implants and I liked their results. I'm just worried I won't get the projection I'm looking for with 330cc. I guess I have no other choice but to trust Stanton's expertise. Wish me luck! Stand by for pictures and progress notes...

More wish pics...

Implant Size Catalog

Each style and size of butt implants has varying dimensions, and hence, different volumes. Again, the selection of the proper style and size buttock implant depends on the desired need, and "look" your surgeon feels is appropriate to achieve the best, most natural appearance.

Spectrum Designs-

AART implants -

Implantech Size Catalog

Day 1 - Surgery Day

Hi yaw'll, I had my BI surgery this morning. I'm reporting back to you from home, sweet home.
Everything is going well, I don't have much pain, I just feel sore. Taking 800mg Tylenol, as I do not feel the need of Percocet.

We went with Spectrum Round implants (330cc), intramuscular. The implants feel very hard and are sitting pretty high right now (which was to be expected). They should drop/fall into place and fluff eventually, I'm not concerned. No drains or lipo was done. Also, undergarment was not provided. I'll be following my doctor's directive and babying my new pair of twins, I do not want to sabotage the outcome.

I have to say my RN (Adrian) left a footprint, he was a total professional, very patient a true sweetheart. He was very attentive and ensured I was comfortable at all times. He totally went above and beyond!!!

Standby for more pictures and progress notes...

Day 1 - Surgery Day (The after pics)

AFTER pic - Spectrum 521 Round 330cc

AFTER Videos - Spectrum 521 Round 330cc

ONLY 7 days post!!!
0:22
Hi guys, I just wanted to share some videos of my progress. I honestly feel great, still a little sore and super annoyed because I cannot sit or lay down on my back to not put pressure on the twins. I'm VERY HAPPY with my results so far, I cannot wait for my muscles to relax so the implants can drop some more.

Couldn't have picked a better surgeon!

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Couldn't have picked a better surgeon.