Skinny 19 Yr Old Wanting Curves - Beverly Hills, CA

So after having a liposuction fat transfer to...

So after having a liposuction fat transfer to buttock with anothe dr before which turned out a big disappointment I went to Dr Hughes since he was number one in ratings on Real Self wanting buttock implants.. He was very different he made me feel very confident with this procedure. I decided to do butt implants, Brazilian butt lift and liposuction.. Wow I loved my results I was very scared at first since I've been botched before with other procedures he got everything done right and perfect I've never seen my waist so thin and beautiful I have the curves I was looking for I couldn't be any happier... Being the thin person with muffin top I am he was able to create a hourglass look small thin waist with a nice round perfect butt.. Thank you dr Hughes !!!

Before and after pictures

Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

He's a very precautious surgeon. He makes sure your keeping up with instructions answering all of your questions He knows what he's doing.. He has the best nurses who you can contact any time if you have any concerns or question( which is very helpful)