Day 10 - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm on my 10th day since surgery and I'm still...

I'm on my 10th day since surgery and I'm still hurting :(. I'm 5'4 and weigh 110 and my implants are 450cc. I'm not gonna lie recovery is hard I'm not sure if my implants have dropped . I love Dr.Stanton work I just feel like I wish my butt was bigger it seems like it's the same . When it drops does it get bigger ?

11th day :(

So it's only been 11 days still laying on my stomach hurting . But I'm 450cc oval I wish I could of got them bigger but I was wondering once they drop will they look bigger or fluff out like everyone says . I'm guessing my muscle is still tight that's why they look smaller since my swelling went down .

Still flat:(

Sooo my butt is still flat Friday will mark my 25th day since my surgery. It actually looks smaller and like I haven't had anything done . I wonder does my butt still need to drop. My bottom is flat and my butt still feels hard it's only soft in certain spots.

Back to normal

Really not much change with my butt it looks like it's dropped all the way . It still feels sore though but I'm back to normal with everything . If I sit for a Longgg time my butt gets a little sore . It's not hard just alittle firm but still moves and wiggles. I just wish my butt was bigger I kinda feel like I wasted 9500. I still think over all Dr.Stanton is amazing ! But Imma try squats to see if that helps I just don't see my butt changing anymore.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon