Buttock Implants DR. Ryan - Beverly Hills, CA

I was going to get my surgery with Dr. Salamis but...

I was going to get my surgery with Dr. Salamis but he stopped doing implants. I also was reading that some ladies when to Dr. Ryan after having surgery the results not great with just fat transfer. This is way I am going with Dr. Ryan . She told me I was going to get 300 I am not to happy about it I feel that I could go bigger. When he had me in the room he said 480 and then when a schedule the surgery he put me down for 300 . But we will See , I have been look of some of the young ladies that had been with this doctor some of them or slimmer then me they got 480.

So happy.

I'm so happy my surgery is around the corner .Can anyone tell me what are things I will need for my surgery ???

Pictures before my surgery

Posting pictures before my surgery coming up on July 11 I'm so excited....:)

Out of surgery

Omg ! Yeah there's a lot of pain when you get out . Am so excited.. Make sure there's no stairs involved at all.

Pictures after surgery

480cc am 5.2

A week tomorrow

It's looking good.. But still feel pain still have to take pain medication:(

16 days

3 week

Going back to work today. Loving my results everyday.

Update 2 months

There's no pain,but there's time that it hurts and itches a lot I also had lipo around my waist there's a lot of itching. I will say that I'm happy with my new butt better then what I had . Dr. Stanton does a great job on getting you a natural look .
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Everyone in the office are so nice. I love Mindy she is so fun so beautiful. Dr. Ryan is very nice to he ask all my questions he know what's he is taking about.