He is the Butt King - Beverly Hills, CA

I had previously done butt augmentation with...

I had previously done butt augmentation with gluteal implants by another doctor, I told my other Doctor I wanted under the muscle and more projection, what I had got was over the muscle and a very botched job. When I had gone to see dr Stanton for a revision I came in with a very unnatural look, my implants were very visible and my butt was very firm because you can only feel the implants. I was mortified by my results by my previous doctor and had to always wear loose dresses and a sweater around my waist. I went to doctor Stanton to fix it and he did an amazing job. Immediately after surgery you can TELL A HUGE DIFFERENCE!!! Doctor Stanton placed the implants UNDER the muscle like we both agreed and chose the right implant size and shape fit for my body. I was able to wear my normal clothes again right after surgery! My results look super natural, and you can't even tell that I have implants because it looks like my own butt. I regret going to another doctor and wish that I had just gone to Doctor Stanton first. His price is reasonable priced and the results are amazing, I had done extensive research before going to dr Stanton for my revision and judging by his other reviews and results he really is the best you will find. He is extremely accommodating and really knowledgable in this area. He is also the hottest plastic surgeon I have met so that's a definite PLUS :)))) ????
I wish I had before and after photos to show but I was so embarassed of how horrible my butt looked before that I would delete them right away.
Dr Stanton is your best choice, don't make the mistake I did and go to another Doctor to botch your augmentation.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon