34 Year Old with three Kids. Now It's Time to Get the Booty I Always Wanted! - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm getting buttock implants with Dr. Stanton...

I'm getting buttock implants with Dr. Stanton tomorrow. I have been dreaming about doing this for years but I wanted to make sure that I was done having children. I have three small kids and I know that recovery will be though. I am fortunate that my sister and husband will be around to help me. I took three weeks off of work to recover. Hopefully that is enough time. My stats are:
I am getting the 450cc round implants. I will try to post tomorrow or the next few days to let you guys know how the recovery process is going. I picked up my medications today and my bags are packed.
2 antibiotics cipro and flagyl
1 anti-inflammatory celebrex
1 nausea patch scopolamine $50 (most expensive)
1 med to help with nerve pain nuerontin
I packed comfy clothes, meds, boppy pillow and snacks.

Day 2post-op

I showed up at surgery center at 7:00am filled out some forms and then they took me in the back. I said goodbye to my sister and the nurse said he would give her a call when I was done. I changed into a gown and the nurse took my vitals. Shortly after that I met the anesthesiologist and answered all of his questions. Next Doctor Stanton came and and marked me up. Before I knew it I was getting an IV and I got the good meds and then I was out. The procedure felt like the blink of an eye. But, I woke up in a lot of pain and they hooked me up with more pain meds and then called my sister to come pick me up. As soon as I got up to get in the wheel chair I instantly felt nauseous and the nurse gave me a puke bucket. Thank God the hotel was close by. I took some Percocet laid down and I felt so much better. So day one was definitely rough.

I got to take a shower today!

So it's been 48 hours and I was able to shower and take the bandages off. I noticed a little dent on one side of my buttock. Did anyone have this happen before? I'm still in a lot of pain. I've been taking 1 Percocet every 6 hours and Motrin to keep the pain tolerable.?I try to get up and walk around every 1-2 hours while awake. It's really hard though because I three small kids. Luckily, I do have my sister here to help for the first week. Also, I slept much better last night. I've been sleeping on my stomach with pillows under my abdomen and head. I also start to get nauseous when I stand up to long, but when I lay back down the nausea goes away. So far recovery is tough.

Felt much better today!

Today was the best day so far. I felt a little bit of pain and nausea went away completely. I was able to do the dishes and some laundry, but I'm still walking like a duck. I've been taking percocet and motrin every 8 hours and I feel like it is helping a lot. I've also been taking colace everyday and I finally had a BM. Sorry TMI, but make sure you take colace (stool softener).

Feeling great!

I'm feeling better everyday! The top part of my butt is still slightly sore and definitely tight, but very tolerable. I stopped taking the Percocet after day 5 and I don't even need Motrin anymore. I took three weeks off of work for recovery but know I'm thinking that I should just asked for two weeks off. I would say that the first 4-5 days are the most painful but after that it gets a lot easier. I'm getting used to sleeping in my stomach. I really can't wait for week 2, so that I can sit in my butt for a little while.

9 days post op

2 weeks post-op

I love my new booty! It's everything I ever hoped for. I was able to sit today for 15-30 minutes. I sat with a pillow under my hamstrings. It hurt a little bit but not too bad. I seriously wish that I would have done this procedure a long time ago. The healing phase has been pretty good, once you get through the first five days. Dr. Stanton gave me my confidence back and I am eternally grateful for that. Dr. Stanton and his team did a great job. Don't hesitate to book a consultation with him if your lacking in the booty region.
Ht: 5'2"
450 rounds
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stanton is the booty king! No for reals Dr. Stanton and his staff are amazing. I feel like a new woman. This experience has been life changing for the better and I wish I could have done this sooner. If you are questioning butt implants, book a consultation with Dr. Stanton he is by far the best butt implant doctor out there.