28 Years Old, Mother of 3, 5"7, weight 123. - Beverly Hills, CA

Today is day 1 of post op surgery for butt...

Today is day 1 of post op surgery for butt implants. I am sore but the pain isn't very bad at all. Taking regular strength Tylenol as of last night. Some may feel different as we all feel pain differently. I am definitely loving what I see already!! Very professional office and the staff are wonderful!

Day 2 post op

The pressure has subsided and my legs are not aching anymore. Just feeling a little bit of where the incisions are. I am able to move around better and so far I am loving what I see. I am posting some before and after pictures. Don't mind the dirty mirror. That was the day I was leaving from my city to have my procedure done and I was rushing. (: anyhow here are my before and after. Once I am completely healed I'll be able to take better pictures.

Before and day 2 post op pictures

Day 3 post op

Not feeling any pain at all and I am only taking Tylenol at this point. Took a shower last night and took off the bandages. Got my neosporin on the incision and everything is looking good! Slept so good last night compared to day one.

Had my 5 day post op check up today

Everything went well. He checked and said it looks good. To anyone traveling in vehicle just make sure you are able to lay and stretch your legs out. On the way there for my post op check I was fine, but the way back was very very uncomfortable!!!! My legs and butt were so tense and sore. That was the longest 4 hour drive there and back!! Now I'm home and laying on my tummy and I'm much better. Loving my booty though!

1 week post op

Tried sitting to use the restroom and my legs feel shaky and my butt feels like it wants to cramp. I just want to rub it out. Can't wait to be fully recovered.

Trying to lay on back safest way possible

So lately I have been trying to get out of my bedroom from laying on the bed all day. I can't sit down on my bottom yet so I have just been hanging out in my room (boring) I try to get comfy in the living room but I don't know which way is safe for me to lay on my back. I am questioning myself asking "is this the way I should be laying" I don't want to ruin anything. I feel like my right butt implant goes up more and the left has gotten more settled. When I do try to sit for 15 mins to eat dinner at the table I feel the right implant all the way at the top and it puts pressure on my incision. I can feel it because there is a little bit of pain. Does anyone know if I can lay on my side or how to lay properly on my back and avoid causing complications? Tia!!!

Updated picture

Left side has dropped more just waiting on the right side to do its job

For all the girls wanting to know the size

Just got off of the phone with the wonderful miss mindy!! She's so sweet! Anyhow, I am a 500cc of the new Stanton anatomic oval implants! For all the ladies that asked. Loving the results and I know I'm not even at where it's supposed to look like yet. I'll be even more happier in the next couple of months when they fluff out completely. It's so worth it ladies!!!

Loving my results and I'm not even "fluffed" out yet

I'm loving the way my new "Stanton anatomic implants" are looking. I am about 5 weeks out and loving it! Thanks dr Stanton!!! You are truly amazing!!!!!!

Butt is getting more fluff!!

So today I took more pictures of myself and I can gladly say I'm starting to see the fluff come along. For a while I was feeling like it wasn't as big but now I love the way it's beginning to look. Here are a few pictures I did attempt to take. Will take better ones later.

It's been a while

Here is some updated pictures of me. It has grown more and I am liking it a lot more.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Loved Dr. Ryan Stanton from the time I met him at the consultation. He is honest and straight forward. I definitely recommend him for any cosmetic procedures.