4 Days After Surgery and Wondering How Much Swelling Will Go Down? Beverly Hills, CA

I had surgery last Thursday w dr Stanton. Very...

I had surgery last Thursday w dr Stanton. Very impressed with his reviews and before and afters. Took me almost a year of finally making the decision to book the surgery.

I'm 5'2"
110 lbs
Had my breast done and wear a 32D and wanted a more proportionate figure, especially after having a kid.

Surgery went well. I have a couple of indentures on my right cheek, and after reading the reviews of others, it seems that those little indentures go away after time.

My main concern is how much swelling do I have, and how much smaller over time will my butt settle to be? I kinda feel I may have went too big and I'm hoping that once all the swelling goes away and it drops, that it will look a lot smaller then it does right now.

Does anyone know?

He used a 450 oval on me.

5 days after surgery. Still wishing I went smaller.

It looks really big in person. Very unnatural looking under looks. I honestly don't like it and told the doctor that during post op. He says its around 30% swollen, and it will all look different in another month or two and that the shape will settle and drop and look completely different as well. I'm really hoping so as right now I kinda regret doing it or had wished he had used a much smaller implant then the size 2s that we decided to go with. (I think it's around a 440 cc oval).

Pics on day 6 after surgery.

Still very very sore. Really hoping they get smaller once the swelling settles and they drop. I feel like I've got a big ass right now and I don't like it! Lol. Only wanted a round butt that's nice, classy, conservative, and proportionate to my body. I'm a size 0. Praying it gets much smaller!

13 days after but implant surgery

I'm able to walk like normal but still can't sit or drive. I sleep laying face down or on my back w a ton of pillows under my head, back/lower back, and under my knees.

I still feel they look way too big for my body frame. I'm 5'3" 107 lbs, size 0 and fake breast that fill me out to a 32 C/D. But I feel my butt looks too big still. Hoping it goes down more over time, doc says I have a lot of swelling and the shape will look more natural over time. He used about 440 cc oval.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon