5'2 110lbs

I had My surgery March 16th with dr Stanton....

I had My surgery March 16th with dr Stanton. 480-500 cc oval implants. Not sure if I like results so far but I know it is still very early . Was loving results day 1-4, but I know it was mainly swelling .Now I feel like my implants are small and my butt is still flat . Dr stated that the implants are still high and will take a few months to settle. Hope my butt doesn't shrink even more. Dr Stanton and staff are amazing. Answered all of my questions. Mindy was very professional and checked up On me. Nursing staff was also professional and kind. Would recommend.

8 days post op

Left implant still high . I feel like my ass is still flat :/

2 week update

Still flat :/

Struggle is real

4 week update

6 weeks

Hey guys sorry this is a tad bit late but this was about 10 days ago. I am currently 7 1/2 weeks postop and I have hit legs three times this week . I literally started off with 65 pounds on the squat rack and I'm only moved up to about 95 pounds . (I was hitting 155 before ) . At first it felt weird to squat but now it's feeling normal. I am not able to run because it still feels really uncomfortable but I'm in able to do the elliptical.I am also able to hit biceps triceps back and chest and it feels normal. My implants are still very high and my left one is still higher than the right and the bottom is very empty . I know things will settle in time staying optimistic .

2 month update

2 month update

The pictures don't do justice . Completely happy with my results my ass is way bigger in person lol. My implants are still hard and it feels Like I'm sitting on balloons at times . I have no pain at all . I'm able to squat lunge and weight lift with no problems.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon