Best Doctor Hands Down! - Beverly hills, CA

There is no other surgeon I would ever let work on...

There is no other surgeon I would ever let work on me again, Hands down!
I had already had breast augmentation in 2010, and I was very unhappy with the results but dealt with them because I figured there was no way someone could make them look the way I wanted.
This year, after contemplating for two years, I decided to go on a search for someone who could help me feel more secure about my breast.
I live in Las Vegas, NV and went to 5 different consultations here in town but decided to extend my search to the land of beautiful people, Beverly Hills.
I also went to 3 other consultations before my last and final consultation with the fabulous Dr. Rahban.
I feel that every other doctor was telling me what I wanted to hear just to make money, and Dr Rahban wasn't trying to sell me a dream.
Each consultation would last between 20 minutes to 40 minutes.
Dr Rahban spent at least an hour and a half discussing my certain situation and making sure we were on the same page.
He tells it like it is, he's beyond straight forward and doesn't give you unrealistic expectations which is EXTREMELY hard to find with plastic surgeons.
I'll be the first to tell you that I was not super excited about not only having my breast redone but having a breast lift as well.
I was super concerned with how the scarring would be after the surgery.
Putting my breasts in the hands and care of Dr. Rahban is the best decision I think I've ever made, regardless of how skeptical I was.
He takes his time to make sure everything is perfection and does not settle with mediocre.
It's only been 6 weeks since the date of my surgery and my scars are barely visible, and they will only get better. My breasts are exactly what I wanted them to look like!
A special thank you Dr. Rahban, Sally, Jessica and Natalie for making this whole experience as easy and perfect as possible. You guys rock, I will be forever grateful and I am a lifetime customer for sure :).
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon