29 Year Old, 5'2, Weight Lost from 160lbs - 120lbs 9 years ago. No Kids - Beverly Hills, CA

I went to several Dr.'s for consultations and they...

I went to several Dr.'s for consultations and they were are great but Dr. Kim was the BEST all around that I met! Hes so wonderful with explaining everything to you and being there for any questions or concerns you have at anytime.

I had a full breast lift with a silicone implant under the muscle. I had been heavy as a teenager and lost the weight 9 years ago but my breasts were never the way I wanted them (droopy) I'm very fair skinned (red head) with very pale nipples so I was always afraid to get the surgery for years because of scarring. Dr. Kim explained everything to me throughly and detailed about the surgery process and scarring. I actually found out the more pale you are the more difficult the scars will be to see as with time they fade to white.

I had never had surgery of any kind before or ever been under, so I was very nervous about the whole thing. I did tons of research online, talked to other women who had the same surgery, and probably sent a million emails to Dr.Kim. The night before the anesthesiologist called me as well to see if i had any questions. The day of surgery everyone was so great, Dr.Kim came and explained everything to me before surgery on what was about to happen. I just couldnt have felt like i was in better hands. Dr.Kims bedside manner, tone, and smile was just so reassuring.

I just remember laying on the table and boom I was out. My surgery took about 4 hours. I woke up and he explained he wanted me to come in the next day for a follow up instead of a week to be sure of circulation. With the breast lift the nipple is moved up. And being so pale it was hard to tell. Came in the next day, everything was great! My week post-op check up is tomorrow

Honestly a week later, i've been home resting but I havent been in nearly as much pain as i thought i would be at all! its been some adjusting to feeling the implants in there but everything has gone so smoothly I could not be more pleased. Even though i am still healing I already love the way they look now so much more! Ive already suggested him my friends. So happy!!!!

I also went from a 34D/36C to a 34DD/36D - I wanted to remain about the same size just better shaped!

8 days out!

now i can start massaging! still mentally adjusting to what i see in the mirror! so happy! no pain at all really. just some sharp quick pains here and there.

4 weeks out and a common problem.

4 weeks and two days out now. No pain at all but i am having a little wound open at the bottom of my T section area under my right breast. It sure looks scary but my Dr has assured me its normal and keeping it clean and polysporin on it. Ive read other peoples experiences, and my friend had the same surgery and same thing happened to her only on one breast. Everything suggests it should heal fine and will eventually not even be seen, but sure looks scary here! I havent lifted it, im laying on my back cleaning it so not to put extra pressure on it and taking a picture to see it. Glad its normal!

Made it thru the worst part!

I had read week 5-6 was the worse for recovery. And boy was it! I had a little open area on my right breast which is totally normal but being i've never had any surgery ever I was freaking out a bit (you could see a little yellow fatty area) But now everything is great! It closed up after about 2 weeks. Dr. Kim answered every email of me freaking out haha. I really appreciated his patience with me at this point for sure! I just needed to hear "It will be ok!" About 100 times. After talking to my friend who had the same surgery and the same opening happen i felt much better too. I think the real issues at this point if after weeks of healing, you start feeling a little depressed. Feeling so out of it for so long, its hard to believe you'll ever feel normal again. But you will. It will be ok. and youll make it though :)

:'(

Was changing the scar sheets today and found this little guy. Guess i havent made it thru it yet. 7 1/2 weeks post op. The healing is really mentally getting to me at this point :( There wasnt even a scab there or anything.

In better news the scar tape has made the scars much better already and the wound on the bottom totally closed, so there is that.

healed up fast

the hole from last week is pretty much closed. its just a lil surface level red circle at this point. the dr said it was a suture that had worked out to the skin. :)

Scar tape and Silicone Scar treatment

Left boob ( the non angry boob!) the scars are looking great!

1 year since surgery

Its been exactly a year since my surgery. I've only had two laser scar treatments. I cant believe how well i've healed and how little you can see any scarring.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

AMAZING. Best bedside manner. So talented, reassuring, and comforting.