Out with the Old....In with the New!!!! - Beverly Hills, CA

I'm 34 yo, and I have had my saline implants for a...

I'm 34 yo, and I have had my saline implants for a little over 10 years. They are awesome! No complaints about my look and feel...had an amazing surgeon in Scottsdale, AZ, Dr. John Corey. But...it's been 10 years...and now I want to go a little bigger and switch these bad girls out for silicone! Thought about going back to Scottsdale, but I do live in Southern California, so I figured I should be able to find someone local.

After doing some research, I decided to go with Dr. Minniti in Beverly Hills. I selected him for a few reasons....he's board certified, has excellent reviews, uses the Keller Funnel, and has a tremendous amount of experience with trans-ax incision sites. I know it may sound silly to some, but I am really opposed to having a scar on my breast. You spend all this money to create a near perfect result, and then have scars on your breasts???No thanks.

I currently have 300 and 325 Mentor Saline Implants, and I am going a little larger to 425 and 450 Mentor Moderate+ Silicone. Really excited...and nervous too!

Post Op

Implant replacement went great. So happy with how I feel and look. Went with 450ccs moderate + silicone. Dr. Minniti is a rock star!!! He has great bedside manner, gave my husband a detailed update once we were done. He called me in the afternoon to check in and I see him in a day.

My anesthesiologist was awesome. He guided me through meditation when he was putting me under, and my nurse was also spectacular.

So happy!!!

Officia 1 Day Post Op Pics

Saw Dr. Minniti this morning for my post op visit. He says incisions look great. Leave the tape on for 1 more day, and I can shower today!

I've been doing my arm exercises since yesterday, which are pretty much just to raise my arms like if you were doing jumping jacks. 5 times every hour. Surprisingly they don't hurt, just stretches everything a little bit.

I'm super surprised by the lack of bruising. I thought I'd have some around my underarms because of the pics from yesterday, but that all pretty much dissipated.

I took 2 Percocet yesterday, one in the afternoon and one before bed. Today I've only taken 600 mg of ibuprofen. Sounds crazy I know, but I don't need the Percocet!

Dr. Minniti apparently takes his time and treats the body with care so your recovery is so much easier.

So far so good.

These girls are big!

So it's PO day 5. I went to work and drove yesterday, so I think that's pretty good from a recovery standpoint. Washed my hair, flat ironed it....all with my trans-ax incisions I think there are a lot of misconceptions about this incision site.

Right arm is healing faster than the left. Swelling is less on the right arm. But, everyday is amazingly better.

Here are some quick pics

They get better and better

Loving my new additions. They keep looking better everyday!

My left arm is a little slower in its recovery but that's really because of my internal sutures.

Still swollen but that's to be expected.

Keeping these girls snug in various sports bras all day and all night.

Two Weeks Later

Really happy with my results. My new size feels really big to me right now, but I know it will pass. Once all the swelling and settling occurs I will love them even more.

My left arm still has more sensitivity but that's getting better every day.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I have nothing but amazing things to say about Dr. Minniti!!!! When you think about the basics for a surgeon, like board certifications, reviews, etc he checks off all the boxes. He is incredibly knowledgeable and is able to share his technical expertise with his patients in a way that is easy to understand. He has never made me feel like he's short on time or running to the next thing! Every time I've seen him I feel as though there is nothing more important on his calendar than me! The day of my surgery, he was attentive, kept my husband updated, called me in the afternoon. And most importantly!!!!! Let's not ignore the fact that my results are incredible! Love how he makes me look!!!!! Nothing but the best with this fine and talented plastic surgeon who also happens to be a great human being!!!! Love him