Dr and Staff - Beverly Hills, CA

I would only recommend Dr Brenner and his staff...

I would only recommend Dr Brenner and his staff Amy and Jessica . They are the most personable and compassionate people. You can talk to them with any of your concerns before and after your surgery. You can text them also and they always get back with you right away. I can remember I needed an ultra sound before my surgery which was days away. I could not get an appointment anywhere with such short notice. Well Amy found me a place. She made the appointment and sent me directions how to get there.
Recently I had to have a excisional biopsy at Cedars-Sinai Sally Breast center. Dr Brenner was there to assist with the surgery. I really don't think he had to be there. What really surprised me was Jessica was also there! I was so happy to see her I started crying. At that point I knew I was in good hands.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr Brenner I give him 10 stars. The most compassionate, personable, answers all your questions. Has a super staff which deserves a 20 plus rating!!!!