36 Yrs, Breast Fed Twice, Lift & Silicone unders - 450cc- Beverly Hills, CA

After breast feeding my second daughter I knew I...

After breast feeding my second daughter I knew I would never be the same. I naturally had a hourglass figure, thick hips, butt & 36C. But now My breast are sagging & deflated. My bikini tops and dresses do not look the same. I need to feel sexy again, and be confident. My surgery is scheduled for Monday morning at 9am. It should take 3 hours.

Day one

I slept good. There's a lil blood on right boob I'm worried about I'll post a pic. My sister fed me. Taking pain pills, still softners, I'm very swollen. I'm happy I'm home now. I threw up 3 times very little 3 tablespoon of liquid yucky

Day #2 recovery

The excitement of undressing & showering kept me up since 5am......i keep sleeping short Naps then at 930am My sister helped me into the shower. I reveled my new boobies. I'm so happy & greatful they're so much better. Here's the before & after pic. Time to go back to sleep.

Day 4 post op

I'm fatigued & was constipated for 3 days, eww disgusting. Finally yesterday the Dulcolax worked, I also stopped the pain pills for about 12 hours. I Thought I would drive myself today but no it didn't happen my body was tired and sore. I had to take a muscle relaxer and 1/2 a pain pill bc the soreness was awful. I'm getting around, just fatigued every 3 hours or so.

Before & after pics

Wow after 2 children, breastfeeding, gaining/loosing weight, 10 years married, I finally invested in myself, my breast are bringing sexy back.

Day 8 post op

Day 8 no pain meds needed til 4pm... I cooked went to the park, store & cleaned up. Feeling like a million bucks. I put on my bikini top and I'm amazed. I should have done this year's ago. It seems like ppl treat me better for some reason. The guy at the liquor store gave me & my daughters free candy. Then someone else opened my door.

another pic

I'm shocked with these results. 450cc on each side. I feel sexy& young again

Day 12 post op

So yesterday was the first day with absolutely no pain. I started doing regular chores, cleaning, cooking, washing dishes....here is a before (1 day b4 surgery & 10 days after pic. The next one is me without a bra. Feeling like a million bucks. Can't wait for them to settle d&f. They're still hard & tight but beautiful.

Steri strips off.....

16 days post op BL & BA the steri strips on my nipples were getting gross & coming loose so I cut them carefully with small scissors. Some scabs peeled off & I read about scar away repair gel, 100% silicone. I paid $27 for .35fl Oz. On sale normally $36 & my skin feels a lot better after applied. My boobies dropped, more on the right but so much better than day #1. There is light at the end of the tunnel. Patience....my darlings.

Question - steri strips are off 18 days post op

Hi all, the remainder of my steri strips came off today after a shower. The left nipple has a small seperation, it's white. I'm worried that stich came loose.....or can separate more. I applied silicone scar away for now & messaged my plastic surgeon consultant. Does anyone have a moment to look & advise? Ty.

4 weeks post op

Still recovering, I got measured at 36D. I'm so greatful and feel sexy & womanly again. I gained & lost weight from excersize & pregnancy & breast feeding that left me with flat saggy boobs. They are coming along in excited to buy new clothes, dresses & get a Make over next. Good luck ladies!

11 months post op

Serious Drop and fluff. Victoria secrete 34DD is tight on me now....
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

He's friendly, the office is ok, but the girls in the front are not attentive but I knew about them bc real self.