Breast Implant Removal with Fat Grafting - Thrilled with Results - Beverly Hills, CA

I am fifty-one, healthy and fit. I decided to have...

I am fifty-one, healthy and fit. I decided to have my 10 year old breast implants removed. I wanted natural looking and feeling breasts. I am prone to keloid scarring and did not want a lift, so I opted to do some fat-grafting to allow Dr. Killeen another tool to improve the appearance of my breasts once the implants were removed. I am naturally a full A cup. Dr. Killeen added 70 cc's of fat to the sides of each breast, which I am told is an extremely modest amount - I make this point because I think even a modest amount can make a very big difference in outcome. My breasts are perhaps a small B cup, there is some natural sagging, but the result is very pretty, soft, and natural. I am beyond thrilled with the outcome (as is my supportive husband). One of the best decisions I have made regarding my body. Dr. Killeen is extremely professional yet equally warm. As mentioned, I am prone to keloid scarring, my breast implant surgery required two scar revisions, as did other scars; c-section, etc. I am now one month post-op. Due to Dr. Killeen's skill and gentle work, my swelling is gone, I had very little bruising, and amazingly, the scars are flat, white instead of red, and already beginning to disappear - never had that happen before, even after two years. In addition, Dr. Killeen's aesthetic is excellent - she was able to translate what I requested into the results I desired. I am so happy that I chose to work with her, and I would do so again. The procedure was expensive, but worth every penny, especially since she got it right the first time.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon