Breast Augmentation Review - Beverly Hills, CA

Surgery is a big decision, one that is not without...

Surgery is a big decision, one that is not without risks. As a physician myself, I know that better than anyone. So when I decided to pursue breast augmentation surgery, I knew exactly what type of surgeon I was looking for. After my 1 hour consultation with Dr. Rahban, I was sold!

I think I was most impressed by his attention to detail and his candor. He did not just tell me what I wanted to hear. I wanted a larger implant than my breast width could accommodate and he explained the risks of thinning breast tissue, implant shift, bottoming out of the implants, etc. It was a very gentle "no" haha. I think there are plenty of surgeons out there that would not take the risk of losing a customer. In the end, he recommended a size that I'm beyond thrilled with. Not only do my breasts look natural, but they are perfectly proportional to the rest of my body. I'm just very glad that I listened to him because he certainly knows what he's talking about.

I am also so amazed by his surgical skill. My breasts were very asymmetrical, left being significantly larger and lower than the right. He counseled that the result may not be perfect and asymmetry would likely still be present. Again, I'm a doctor and I know that doctors can't perform miracles, so my expectations going into surgery were realistic. BUT I'm 8 weeks post op now and my breasts are as close to perfect as humanly possible.

Another detail that was very important to me... Dr Rahban does not let anyone else do the suturing on his patients. Other surgeons may let an assistant or tech close, which can be very problematic. Poor suturing leads to bad scarring. Dr. Rahban uses layers of sutures (dissolving sutures internally and non-dissolving externally) in very close proximity to one another. There is barely any indication that I had surgery just 8 weeks ago. The incision line has faded remarkably and I anticipate that there will be no scarring at all.

So in summary, I highly recommend Dr. Rahban :) Thanks to him, I am just so happy when I look in the mirror now. I bought a bathing suit last week for an upcoming vacation and nearly cried in the fitting room (tears of joy of course). He's an incredibly skilled physician who cares very deeply about his craft and about his patients.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon