Wish for the Best, but know what that Best is for you - Beverly Hills, CA

Implant choice: Silicone Inspira Natrelle High...

Implant choice: Silicone Inspira Natrelle High Projection 415cc / Incision area: Areola / Submuscular Placement.

Avoid making a spontaneous decision --- this is a major procedure and you being 100% definitive on it will eliminate any subsequent doubts or regrets. With this said, do your research. It took me years to "ripen" and lots of videos watched, reviews read and photos scrutinized.

Be careful with the size. I was blessed to have met the doctor who made me look exactly how I wanted to look. Yet before he did a magnificent job I showed him lots of photos and did a very thorough fitting.

Recovery is easy. The first 72 hours are tedious, and mostly due to uncomfortable sleeping and inability to shower properly and lift your hands. If you have someone who can tend to you use their help.

Pain medication can cause change in your bowel movement, so stock up on Dulcolax when you feel you are ready to switch to Aleve.

Light stretching and walking have considerably sped up my recovery, so do not be afraid to move whenever you feel comfortable doing so.

Three weeks Post Op

I can see my implants improving in shape and feel day by day.

The scabs were gone last week, now the scars look much lighter.

Massage helps A LOT with stretching the tissue and the skin, I seriously can feel them softening up and "dropping". Even a slight jiggle is back!

The only uncomfortable sensation left is tightness and dull pain in my chest and back while I start my power walks. However the implants are still quite high against my chest and I am pretty sure this attributes to the discomfort.

Walking helps me with regaining straight posture and training my back muscles to hold the extra weight, and so is core stretching. While performing those two I let my body dictate when to take it easy or stop altogether.

I do get a feeling of fatigue and exhaustion by the end of the day, which I believe is completely normal at this stage of recovery. But overall, I am so very happy and impressed with the way I feel and the way they look.

4 Weeks Post Op

• Cleared for light jogging
• Slight jiggle is back
• Implants successfully settling in pockets --- form cleavage crease if pushed in together
• Occasional sqeaking of right breast while massaging --- normal occurrence
• Tight sensation is gone

Tip: Maintain regular morning and evening massage --- it helps tremendously with tissue softening.

Overall feedback: Very happy with recovery and feel happier day by day.

6.5 weeks post op

• Back to regular physical activity, yet general fatigue makes it more challenging to keep up

• Regular pre-workout and post-workout massages help with soreness and back pain

• Moderate back stretching helps stretch chest muscles and help with proper form healing

12 weeks post op

There's a significant drop of the implant and softening of the muscle tissue around it. Scars are faded and barely visible. I can still feel tightness when I move my core, but it can be eased out of thanks to core stretching (yoga poses).
It is not painful or uncomfortable to sleep on my stomach any longer, and 90 mins of deep tissue massage was tolerable to handle as well.
Psychologically it hasn't been an issue for me to get used to my new bra size. I find it looking very appealing and appropriate to my body frame.

24 weeks post op

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Never had a doubt in Dr Kadz' skill or judgement. Excellent knowledge, confidence, an amazing portfolio of work. Every question or concern I had was answered and cleared out. His stuff is exceptionally friendly, prompt and courteous. The procedure was very easy and painless to undergo and his bedside manner is great. I cannot be any happier and would recommend Dr. Kadz to anyone who is considering breast augmentation.