A Begining Step Towawrds the Dream Bewbies <3 - Beverly Hills, CA

Having a breast augmentation has been a dream of...

Having a breast augmentation has been a dream of mine since I was 16...maybe even younger. I have started a savings account specifically for this dream to become a reality. I remember watching Beverly Hills 90210 when I was 13 years old, so I guess it's kind of funny that my dream doctor is Dr. Kim (in Beverly Hills). I've done a lot of research and I am a big fan of his work. All the girls he's done could fool me if it wasn't for this awesome website, I'm very glad to be alive in this day and age making this just that much easier.
First step for me was to start a savings account, which I've done so CHECK, next step would be for me to set up a consultation and really understand what the Dr. would recommend for my body type. I emailed him sometime last year and he was VERY QUICK at responding, but I chickened out mostly because I didn't feel prepared. I'm sure that this is something I want there is no doubt about that in my mind, I just don't want to screw myself over financially and want to make a very well thought out decision when it comes to size, if I want silicone or saline, if I want it behind or infront of my pectoral muscle, and where I want my incision. For now I'll just pour out all my wishes for this procedure on here and hope to make sense of it at the end of it all.
*Note to self *
A cosmopolitan article on Breast Augmentation said to make sure your Dr. is certified through the American Board of Plastic Surgery (I checked Dr. Kim's certification and CHECK), also verify that he is a part of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons and American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (CHECK AND hmmm didn't find him here).
Questions I need to research a bit regarding Breast Feeding in the future and loss of sensation in the nipple..