53 Year Old, 3 Grown Kids, Treating Myself! - Beverly Hills, CA

Love, love, love this man! I am a soon to be a 54...

Love, love, love this man! I am a soon to be a 54 year old woman that really needed a boost in my self confidence. After 3 pregnancies with rather large babies and raising them to adulthood I decided it was time to do something for myself. I was referred to Dr. Rahban’s by my OB/GYN whom I adore and trust and decided to go for a Breast Augmentation consult.
Dr. Rahban was awesome! He made me feel so comfortable and answered every question imaginable. (Not to mention, he’s good looking!) He gave me every option available to me, advised what he thought best and then allowed me to make a decision based on what I felt comfortable with.
I am so thrilled with my results! I’m getting compliments from everybody and I feel great about myself for the first time in a long time. Thank you Dr. Rahban for helping me get to the body I wanted back again! You are truly amazing!!! I will be back!
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Love him! He is so comfortable to talk to and he makes you feel like you're important! Professional, knowledgable, and an all out amazing surgeon!