26 Years Old, No Kids, 5'2, 110lbs, Pre Op 34A, 450cc, Mod+, Silicone, Unders - Beverly Hills, CA

I was really nervous the day of the surgery. Dr...

I was really nervous the day of the surgery. Dr Eugene Kim and his staff did a wonderful job keeping me calm. Everything happened pretty quickly. I got in - changed into my gown, nurse asked a few health related questions, dr Kim came by to do his markings and asked a few questions. He did a great job at keeping me calm. I was pretty nervous lol. Nurse brought me into the OR and all I remember hearing from the anesthesiologist was, 'we're going to make you feel relaxed'... And that was the end of that. I woke up feeling tightness in my chest.. No much pain though. nurse called my boyfriend and I was on my way home.

Ride home surprisingly wasn't bad. I fell asleep the whole way. I was able to move my arms. I got home, had a smoothie, took my pain meds, and woke up few hours later feeling extremely nauseous. I assumed it was from when I was put under which I heard was pretty common. That was probably the worst part for me- feeling super nauseous. Felt a lot of pressure on my chest but wasn't too bad.

Day 2

Woke up with a lot of tightness and pressure around my chest around. Also, felt some pain today around the incision area under my left breast. Thank goodness I don't feel nauseous anymore. The right breast seems a little bigger than the left. Dr said it's pretty normal and they will drop at their own pace. My next appointment with him is next week and that's when we will go over the massaging.

4th day after surgery.

Still not use to waking up with melons on my chest. Lol I know it's only my 4th day. The recovery process hasnt been too bad. I still feel tightness and pressure .. Sometimes pain and itchiness around my incision area (left boob only). I don't have any problems using my arms. Boobies are still very firm and swollen. Right now it's too big for my liking so I hope it goes down in size soon. Can't wait for them to drop, fluff and settle!

First post op appointment

I had my post op visit today with Dr. Kim. Had my stitches removed which was a tad painful. Lol. He taught me how to massage my breast. 3 times a day, 5 minutes each time. I'm excited to start with the massaging.. I want my boobs to be nice and soft already lol.

My left breast is usually more painful than my right. My nipples are very sensitive right now too.. They still feels pretty heavy on my chest but dr Kim said that's normally the case with larger implants.

1 month and 4 days post op

Happy one month and 4 days to my boobs. Lol. I love them! :)

Incision update

Here's a picture of my incision. I hope it lightens up soon.

Happy 2 month anniversary!

It's been 2 months and I love them! People at work can't even tell them I got them done which I like. theres absolutely no more pain. Sometime I even forget that I got them done lol. I love my side boobs. Hopefully that stays. The only thing I'm concerned about now are my scars but I'm going to give them time. Doctor did tell me from the beginning that Asians are more likely to have dark scars. nonetheless, super happy with them. I can't wait to sleep on my side again. Miss it so much lol

3 happy months!

It's been 3 months since I had my BA. And I have to say that I love my new boobies. They are the perfect size. Dr Kim said I can finally sleep on my side or stomach which is awesome. I missed it so much. Lol I have no complaints! :)

6 months

It's been 6 months and I love love love them. Sometimes I forget that I even got them done because they feel so natural. I am currently a 32D

Just a pic...

Here's a picture with a casual tank top. still wearing sports bras because they are just so darn comfortable. Lol

About 9 months now.....

Hello. Thought I would just go ahead and post this here since I may forget later. It's been about 9 months now. I've attached pics of my scars. Compared to other people, my scars could be a lot better. Now, to be fair to my surgeon.. Going into this I knew the chances of having dark pigmented scars were going to be pretty high (for Asians) if I went with the inframammary incision. Dr Kim was very honest with me and he suggested I go with the aerola incision instead since the scArs would be less noticable. He was very thorough with explaining the pros and cons of each but I stuck with my guns and felt the inframammary incision was the best choice for me. If I were to do it again I wouldn't change a thing. He did a wonderful job on my boobies and I love them! Lol
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I would highly recommend dr Eugene Kim. Right after my consultation I knew I wanted to go with him. He's extremely professional, informative and knowledgeable.