22, 600cc High Profile Silicone, No Kids, Areola Incision - Beverly Hills, CA

This is my first time altering my body. 2 years...

This is my first time altering my body. 2 years ago I weighed 168 through diet and exercise I lost 51 pounds leaving me at 117. Before my weight loss I was a C cup after the weight loss I was an A.. After I got healthy and fit I joined the police academy. When I graduated the academy it really bothered me that I had a little boy body. I was very flat chested and I didn't like the way I felt. I was introduced to Dr.Bruce Kadz through a friend. Before I went to my consultation I had read reviews that he is impatient and rushed. Ladies remember, he does this for a living! The people that feel this way are not open minded to what he (the doctor and certified professional) knows is BEST for his patients. When I went to my consultation I met all of his staff and they are all awesome. They know you are nervous, have questions and scared. They see it every day.
My consultation with Dr. Kadz:
Big smile strong hand shake, he asked me what size I have been looking at and which implant I was considering.
Then he gave me some schooling on EVERY implant he had in the room. He gave me pros and cons of each implant and counseled me on what he knows is best. I was thinking 400-450cc. On his notes he suggested 500. I spoke with Jackie, it was her birthday!! and she was very sweet and straight forward. She gave me information on what I wanted then scheduled our pre op on March 15th
On March 15th:
Jackie counseled me with sizes big to small. And guess what I ended up choosing....... 600cc high profile silicon when just 2 weeks before that my MAX was 450. I had questions about saline and doubts but they totally comforted me with my original choice, not by telling me but showing me more about saline implants. That was awesome considering I was sizing silicone.

Surgery Day March 24th 10:00am !!!!!
My morning started off so effing horrible, long story short I was late. I got to the surgery center and was checked in. The doctor was so kind to me, comforted me. I was so flipping excited. I felt like a princess. He took pictures of of my breasts pre op and marked me. Btw ladies I choose the funnel he uses to place the implant in so that my incision on my Areola was very small. After I was ready to go he gave my the biggest hug!! I want to cry about it now because he truly cares about his patient!!
After I woke up I felt a little discomfort, pressure, to be honest only the incision hurt me. It felt like I was benching 200lbs for a month lol I woke up ready to go. I had the most awesome experience with my doctor and I trust him 100%.

Postop

Postop
0:09
First night was rough not going to lie. But is only up from here :)

Stats

Sorry I forgot to put my stats
129lb
5"4
34A

Took off my surgery bra because the plastic band was making me itchy

I bought a soft cotton bra from H&M that feels so comfortable.. I got to see my incision :O

Day 3

Shower and new sports bra. Shower felt so good. Pain updates:
My right breast has been hurting way more than my left..my right incision hurts too.. Maybe it's because I'm right handed ? Not sure ..
Dropping updates:
So I felt like if my post op bra was keeping my new boobies from dropping, I had it on for 48 hrs straight. Sometimes when I'm too hot or something is uncomfortable when I sleep I usually take it off .. Well I unclipped it the postop bra. It felt so good and in the morning i totally forgot that I did and I took a look at my breasts and they definitely dropped a little.

9 day post op

Here you go, self conscience about the size because they are still swollen but I'm so happy!

I am so happy with my results

One month left to fully drop

1 month

I'm so happy

4 months post op!

Just a little video
0:06
So I know it's been a while since I last posted. I just wanted to show you ladies how awesome they are :)
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I was introduced to Dr.Bruce Kadz through a friend. Before I went to my consultation I had read reviews that he is impatient and rushed. Ladies remember, he does this for a living! The people that feel this way are not open minded to what he (the doctor and certified professional) knows BEST for his patients. When I went to my consultation I met all of his staff and they are all awesome. They know you are nervous, have questions and scared. They see it every day. Surgery day: I was so late -.-...The doctor was so kind to me, comforted me. I was so flipping excited. I felt like a princess. He took pictures of of my breasts pre op and marked me. Btw ladies I choose the funnel he uses to place the implant in so that my incision on my Areola was very small. After I was ready to go he gave my the biggest hug!! I want to cry about it now because he truly cares about his patient!! It was a everything is going to be okay hug, maybe I looked nervous.. He is awesome. I love my doctor