SLIM THICK GOAL! 32 Years Old 5'2" 130 Lbs. with Stubborn Lower Belly Pooch and Saggy Booty - Beverly Hills, CA

I have been debating getting a BBL for about two...

I have been debating getting a BBL for about two years and I'm going to take the plunge now. I have a decent figure (I will upload pics later) but there are genetic issues I just can't control with exercise, diet or weight loss.

My puffy lower belly pooch has never gone away, not even once in my entire life. I never wear bathing suits or cropped tops because it makes me feel so uncomfortable. It looks like I gave birth and I still have baby weight (I don't have any kids).

Also, my booty is a decent sized peach, I am 32DD-25-38 but at this age I am noticing it is starting to sag. I am used to being around 110 lbs. but if I even lose a pound right now from the 130 lbs. I weigh my butt will totally sag and deflate so I've been staying plump LOL (not that cute for my arms or face but my thick ass thighs don't bother me one bit)

My goal with Brazilian butt lift is to get rid of the belly fat, plump up the booty and give it a lift. I don't think my expectations with goal pics are unreasonable and after doing a ton of research on other petite girls my size and frame I am confident that Dr. Hazani is the right doctor for me. I have started the process and I am excited!

One fear that I have is the lipo on my belly area. I like a soft, natural, feminine look I don't want it to be looking way too flat, tightly pulled or overly sculpted I just want the pooch gone once and for all. I am really really scared about this and I hope that talking to Dr. Hazani and looking at more of his before and after pics will help alleviate this concern.

If anyone has any advice at all.. particularly about the lower belly lipo please reach out I would love to hear from you! Especially if you went to Dr. Hazani

Had my consultation today

I had my consultation with Dr. Hazani today. What a roller coaster of emotions that was!

I have just started a new birth control pill and so I am especially bloated and swollen. Looking in the triple mirrors and seeing my body like that was not especially fun for me.

I am about 15 lbs. overweight and I discussed the weight loss situation with Dr. Hazani. He said he prefers me at this weight so that he has more fat to work with. The problem is all the weight in my face and my upper arms is really bothering me. He said that if I lost weight before my procedure I can do lipo in my thigh area for an extra fee so I am debating that because I think it will be worth it. I would really just like to go in to the procedure at my ideal weight and not lose weight after and lose my booty with it too.

I expressed my concern over the lower belly liposuction with Dr. Hazani, he seemed to kind of dismiss it a bit and say that everything else was going to look good so if the pooch was still there it wouldn't bother me. The pooch has been bothering me my entire life. I just want to feel good about wearing a bikini.

When I went in to my consult I was 100% sure I wanted to book Dr. Hazani based on reviews I saw on other petite girls on the thinner side on real self. Now I feel I should see another doctor or two for a consult before committing. He was a very nice doctor and I was glad to finally meet him and talk to him but I almost got the feeling that he's done so many of these procedures it's routine for him-- and it certainly isn't that way for me!

I have already had a surgical procedure (rhinoplasty) where the surgeon has left me needing an additional procedure. I would rather do something right the first time to avoid revisions. Surgery is a traumatic experience on your body and going under anesthesia is risky (not to mention the process is pricey). I just want to feel completely confident I am making the right decision here.

Beverly Hills General Surgeon