Needing Bbl and Breast Lift and Augmentation - Beverly Hills, CA

I am wanting same thing breast lift with implants...

I am wanting same thing breast lift with implants and bbl. I went to consultation with dass Friday he convinced me to do the boobs and ass seperate. I love his work I'm just scared a lot of girls get lumps he said if we do a mini tt it shouldn't get lumps. Really want it and he has my date open but not sure if I should book or not don't want to pay all this money for an amazing ass but mess up stomach. After 4 kids my belly looks good I don't want to mess it up now.

Items

Do I finally booked my date I changed docs and now either Dr. HAZANI! What helped everyone after surgery?

Ok so finally posting pics didn't want to cause I've never been this big but here they go.

A little over 2 months pre-op

Blood work

So I was super excited and went and did my blood work but it came back with high white blood cell count and now they said I can't have surgery I retest next week and hopefully everything will be normal but freaking out right now. Has this happened to anyone else?
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon