Soon to Be a HAZANI DOLL# Hourglassshape#sexymom!!! Beverly Hills, CA

I've been following a few dolls on their journey...

I've been following a few dolls on their journey for a while and I can definitely say I'm ready to bring my sexy back!!! I was originally amazed by Dr Fisher but after all the bad reviews of after care from him and the clinics several deaths I refuse to put my life in there hands. I have 2 kids and love them more then anything and anybody in this world so that being said I want to make the best choice for them!! Drum rooooooll!!!!!! Dr Ron Hazani it is!!!! I spoke to him on the phone and he is so knowledgeable and professional we spoke for almost an hour and he answered all my questions. Recovery with this Dr is faster because he's incisions are very small. All his Dolls say that when they wake up they have very little pain or no pain at all and they are up and going in like 3 days. Also his price includes garments, follow ups pretty much everything except your room. Doc said I can go back home by the 3rd or 4 day, how amazing is that!!!!???! Well I will keep you all posted. Good luck!!!!

OMG!!! Dr. BALGOBIN (Dr Bbl) is amazing!!

I started following Dr Balgobin aka Drbbl on Instagram and his work speaks for itself self! He was trained by Dr Miami and he definitely became Dr Miami Jr... lol!! So I decided to schedule a consultation with him. I sent him an email with pictures of me and the office coordinator called and scheduled a phone interview with Doc for tomorrow morning at 9am yay :) I'm eager to ask alooot Of questions and hear what he has to say. Look up his work and you will love the 360 lipo results!!

Hazani Dolls!!!

More wish pics I stold from some Hazani Dolls!

Dr Hazani or Dr bbl?!?!?

I had a phone consultation this morning with dr bbl and it went great. I loved him he answered all my questions and made me feel good. He said he uses the same tools that dr miami does and does the same procedure. Dr hazani is 7500 right now and 1500 for my arms and dr bbl is 9k and 1500 for arms but he is sooo far. I'm not sure if paying 1500 dollars more and having to travel so far is even worth it?!?!

Yay I'm gaining weigh!!! 140????

I'm glad I'm gaining weight cause the more fat the more booty!! I'm not gonna lie I do feel very unhealthy and feel like I get tired fast I can't weight to not look like this anymore. I was going thru my pictures and found some from May of this year before I gained all this weight for the bbl and said to myself I can't wait to see me like this again but with nice hips and big booty!!

Hazani it is!!!!

Not only do I love his work but I feel safe! I can't even sleep trying to figure out what doctor!! Really???!?!? I refuse to do this to myself and my gut says Hazani!! I've been following some Hazani girls for a while and everything is always so smooth and great results!!

I changed my date!!!! Only 65 days left!!!

Okay I'm more nervous and excited I changed my date to Nov 22nd right before Thanksgiving. I just want my Hazani body NOW!!! lol.... All I'm waiting is for Doctors clearance I was told 2 years ago I could have ulcers but they wouldn't know untill checking and we'll I never continued with my appt. So I just want to make sure I'm healthy to go thru with sx. Wow 65 days left and haven't bought anything yet I really have some shopping to do!!

Any hotel recommendations near Beverly Hills??

The day is coming soon!! I feel like its soooooo unreal I tell my bf to pinch me lol :p So I was looking online for hotels but they are too expensive in Beverley Hills so I thought I'd stay outside of BH but close. Now the problem is I don't know where to start ?!?! I'm not familiar with the area. Andy suggestions of good hotels??

Pre op consultation Oct 13th!!!

I finally get to meet Dr Hazani next week and I'm soooooo excited! He's only seen pictures of me and can't wait to see what he thinks he can do for me :) Also will be hotel shopping while I'm there I want something nice but not soo expensive. So today I weighted myself and I'm at 145 I think I'm stopping there I don't feel myself anymore I feel tired and heavy I'm actually thinking of moving my surgery to the beggining of November I don't want to look or feel this heavy anymore!!!! Well will see what they say next Thursday!

Hope this can help someone!!!

Okay I was really nervous the whole time about Dr.fisher doing my bbl like I literally couldn't sleep just thinking I'm gonna have surgery at vanity. So I keep doing research on him and came across a girl IslandButterfly was her profile here at real self she got her bbl done Jun 19 of 2014 with Dr Fisher. We'll as I get to her last post which she posted a pic is in the clinic room ready to get surgery and then I never saw her post aging that was the last one. So I read her comments and i got the chills she died 2 days after surgery a friend of her sister tells the girls thru the comments that it was due to surgical complications. I have definitely changed my mind and I'm going with Dr Hazani he is also amazing and is one of the top docs in Beverly Hills. I will say this its to many deaths at Vanity and think why dont we hear about this stuff with other good Doctors??? I just dont want to chance my life like all those girls did. I rather go with someone that has a good reputation. After care is critical and important and most of the of the fisher dolls i follow have amazing results but never got to see there Dr again after surgery and ended up in the hospital needing blood transfers, infections, ect.. Do as much research as you can.I wish you the best on your search!!

I'm here in LA!!!!! Finally gonna meet Dr Hazani

I'm excited to see what doctor has to say and let me say Nayeli is Amazing!!!!.
I'm here at his office and OMG I saw 2 Hazani Dolls and I looooooooove their results!!!! Surgery is in one month I can't wait to have a nice fatty :)

Only 32 days left for the big day and I've been feeling Sooo nervous scared and definitely really emotional!! Yesterday my daughter turned 14 years old and I started thinking my babys are so small what would they do with out me :( I mean the world to babys and i would hate to see them hurting because of what I really wish for!!! I tell myself I'm gonna be just fine I have an amazing doctor my boyfriend says he feels confident of the research I've done and feels I've done a great job choosing Dr Hazani. It's a roller coaster there is moments I feel good and positive and some moments where I start to overthink and get nervous and scared!! Is this normal??
Beverly Hills General Surgeon