Curves I Always Wanted - Beverly Hills, CA

So I finally paid my deposit and I am schedule for...

So I finally paid my deposit and I am schedule for march 24 2016. I have been looking into getting a liposuction for a while but just never did it. By researching I found out about bbl and decide this was it. I am excited and scared all at once. I will have 10 days off from work, hopefully that will be enough, I work an office job so i will be sitting 95% of the time. I am planning to use the bbl pillow for work. The count down begins.....

Before Pics

Wish Pics

So the wish pics are myself ysing the surgery app. I want a very real looking butt, just rounding the one that i have and avlittle volume and of course hips.
I think are realistic expectations... What you guys think?

Having doubts

Ok I am having second thoughts.. I am scared of being put to sleep, I am also a church goer so having issues if this goes against what i belief...... Anyone in a simulare situation?

Hazani Email

Can someone please inbox me Dr Hazani email. I loss my phone with it and i cant remember it. I email Debbie over a month now and no response.... At this point i just want to deal with Dr Hazani himself.... Cant be bothered with the no responsiveness of Debbie.

Back triangle

Where did you guys find the back triangle.... I cant seem to find it on Amazon?

Exactly 1 month away

I am excited all over again. I am now positive that I am getting this done. Any RS sister can tell me where to stay? I dont want somewhere expensive or too far from the office.... Any Airbnb recommendations?

Got the order today to go get my labs done.... This is getting real.... But I am excited and hubby is too.

Work promotion

So I just learn that I got a promotion that I aplied for a while back... I start training 4 days after surgery..... What should i do.... I have to get this done or it will not happen, but i cant pass up on a promotion either. Advise please , anyone else have to go back to work this quick? How was it? Any advise would be great.

Date moved up

So my date has been moved up by 2 weeks to March 11 which means I have my sugery in 2 weeks. Time to get everything in order. Anyone have a airbnb or hotel recommendation? Odered my last few needed supplies off Amazon and started to pack.... Excited and want to loose 5 more lbs before the big day.

Labs done 12 days left

Got my labs done yesterday. Now just preparing and getting a couple last mintue supplies. I also found a Airbnb off beverly blvd so not far away from the office. Super excited..... March 11 is around the corner.

Lab results

So my white blood cells are elevated.... Stupid cold ..... Have this happen to any of you guys. What can help this put it back into normal range? Only 10 days left!!!

Last couple days

So I am down to the last couple days. I am really nervous as I had to redo my labs as because of this studip cold My white blood cells were elevated. Now I have to wait to see if everything is good.

Bbl cancelled

So my bbl was cancel due to my labs showing my white blood cell counts elevated. I am disappointed but know its for the best... I got to finally meet Dr Hazani yesterday and was excited I am so much more excited to get this done with him. I am aiming for Apirl but wont have alot of time to recover before heading back to work..... So hopefully everything will work out.
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

He has been very open and answered all the questions I had to make me feel comfortable.