Getting the body of my dreams! # future Hazani Doll! - Beverly Hills, CA

I am just now beginning my consultation journey...

I am just now beginning my consultation journey for BBL,small hernia repair, and BA( with lift if needed) I am interested in anyone sharing there experiences with consultations and any advice on what to expect and what to look for in a Surgeon. I have my first consultation Sept 14th, I am driving out to Beverly Hills from San Diego and am very excited!

Its Official.... I Will Be a Hazani Doll!

Fellow Dolls, I had my consultation with DR Hazani on the 14th and I am sold! I must say his office is not only beautiful but his work is breath taking! While I was waiting to be called form the waiting room I had the opportunity to encounter lots and lots of his patients, and also potential patients. Man does he have that clinic running!. The other Doctors office that I guess shares the waiting room with Hazani was upset because there were no more chairs due to all Hazani's Dolls taking them and crowding the room lol. I mean there were Dolls everywhere with gorgeous new bodies! I spoke to two of his post op BBL patients and they had nothing but awesome things to say about their experience with Hazani. During my time with him the only draw back I had was that it was rushed. He had lots of patients and was running behind because I didn't get called to see him on time but he was very detailed and answered all of my questions. I am a nurse so believe me I had a ton. My main concern was if I needed a tummy tuck due to my small umbilical hernia. But he assured me my skin was good enough to retract and that my hernia was very small so small that he could go around it (carefully) and still achieve the results I'm looking for. Dr. Hazani did most of the talking and I let him because I can tell he's a very good Dr. and I am definitely in good hands. He even showed me his pictures of past patients that are posted on his website which I have seen many many times because I searched myself. What I loved the most is that Dr. Hazani also showed me what real and what's not. He wasn't there to sell me a dream he was being realistic and said a good outcome comes with how your body is already shaped as well. I believe I'm shaped pretty good, but he will also add some fat to my hips so I can achieve that more rounded look I love so much! I will definitely get my BA with Dr. Hazani as well in the near future. will post pics of me soon. Here's my wish pics!

Let me Introduce myself

So I am 28 yrs old, 5 feet 0 inches and weigh currently 130. I am a mother of one 10 year old and do not plan on having anymore so I have decided to get my body right because I work hard and deserve it! I will eventually get my breats done but am more focused on my stomach and shape for now. My goal is to achieve an waist line of maybe 25-26 and a hip and butt ratio of 40 or more inches. Yasssss I want to have that Video Vixen look! #Team Hazani

Supplies?

Hello Dolls!,
I am now figuring out my supplies to buy for my upcoming BBL and would like to know what you all think, or what you all have purchased for supplies. I have noticed most people waist cinching during the healing process and I am indeed interested in anything that will help flatten my stomach to create a sexy doll look :)
Here's my tentative list of item I am considering...

Abdominal board front and lumbar triangle (for front and back shaping)
Leonisa rear lift shaper short stage 1 and 2 (recommended by Hazani staff)
Leonisa thong bodysuit or Vendette 136 lace ( cannot decide)
Abdominal binder
Lipo foam
Scar gel
chux pads
anti itch lotion( skin will itch during healing)
Skin firming crème
BBL Booty Buddy
U shaped pregnancy pillow ( for laying on my stomach)
massage lotion
female urinal
Gatorade
Natural pineapple juice and Arnica gel ( bruising, swelling and inflammation)
tight fitting smooth t-shirts for under garmets
loose clothing and Pj's

What you think so far? Any suggestions or should I remove something?

Hernia Repair was today and I survived

So today was my hernia repair sx with DR Gil Galloway. I decided to fix it first before my scheduled BBL with Hazani because I was concerned about safety and for sure a flatter result once the BBL was completed. I'm kind of annoyed because Ill probably have a weird scar on my tummy but only time will tell. Dr Gil Galloway did an incision close to my belly button and claimed he did a plastic surgery stitch to lesson the appearance. I cant see the incision yet due to the dressing. But after 3 days I can take it off and start putting my scar away silicone gel with the patented Kelo-cote stuff on so we will see ladies, will post pics soon. One step closer to my BBL!

Hernia repair

One More Month to go!

Hello RS Dolls!
I am proud to announce that My sx date is approaching very fast...only 1 month to go! I have officially received my pre and post op appointment dates from Debbie Hazani as well as book my Hotel room. A lot of Dolls who are getting procedures done in Beverly hills had questions about affordable hotels near there and I myself was in LA last week and tried out some things. I tested the drive from Hollywood and downtown LA to Beverly Hills and its roughly a 17 min commute. So because of this I have booked my hotel room in Hollywood for a rate of 98$ a night which is very affordable compared to 300$ and more in Beverly hills. So any dolls looking for affordable hotel rooms look in Hollywood, downtown LA, and other close by neighborhoods.

Labs done and normal. SX in 14 days the countown begins!!:):)

Its getting down to the wire dolls! 14 days and counting!!!!

Sx in 3 days!!!! New lipo foam form

Ladies I have found something amazing! Instead of those ridiculous lipo foam sheets I have discovered a lipo foam wrap that I bought from in the pink room.com here's the link https://inthepinkroom.com/store/shopexd.asp?id=381. It came in 3 days days and they do accept paypal.

Surgey is tomorrow!

I'm settled in my hotel and getting my game face on for tomorrow. Preop went well, all medications are filled and I'm just a big ball of nerves right now. I will be the first case tomorrow morning promptly at 7am. Thank you for all the welland wishes Dolls. See you all on the other side!!!!!

Sorry dolls I've been gone but this surgery is no joke

post op day 2 today

ok so i consider myself a pretty tough cookie ???? but this sx is no joke you guys. i couldn't post yesterday because after the sx i was tired and very dehydrated. my eyes were sunken in andbmy skin was flush. so mske sure your powerade ir gatorade or whatever drink you like is packed with electrolytes and on hand where your staying because you will need to drink. today my hooes stopped draining. i drained so much. and i have my post op appointment today so hopefully it goes well. my stomach and bavk is very sensitive to the touch. it feels like a torch to my skin when my garmet presses down on it. I can barely stand up straight because my butt feels so tight. and my hips feel like ive been hit by a truck. im extremely stiff when i walk around. the arnica gel realky isnt doing much for me but im still using it along with my pain meds.

Post op day 4

Things are definitely getting better with my pain. But I'm still stiff in my hips butt and thighs which is the reason for my little accident. I fell on my left side of my butt and hip on the toilet while using the bathroom but I quickly got up. It's not red or bleeding or anything but I did leave hazani a message with concerns. Hopefully I don't get fat necrosis or something. Overall my butt is softening and is no longer red. The bruising is still there but it's fading. I keep drinking pineapple juice which is supposed to help others inflammation and bruising and swelling so we will see

Post op day 9

So post op day 9 is better

Hey fellow Dolls, so post op day 9 is much better for me. I have transitioned to wearing the leonisa shaper short which way more comfortable than those Fajas. I get my first massage tomorrow and I'm terrified because my skin on my belly and sides are still very sensitive. I will let you guys know how it goes. The top of my belly is itching and as well as my butt and hips. Which is a normal sign of healing. My hips are still sensitive as well which made it hard to put on this skin tight suit. I'm supposed to see Hazani again in 7 to 10days so I'll have to schedule that asap.

First massage today

My first massage was today, I've been putting them off because the pain of my sensitive belly was unbearable but now my skin is completely numb on my lipoed areas did any of you dolls experience this? I hate it! Anyway I took a pain pill for extra insurance and it went well. I am starting to get small lumps on my sides even though ive been massaging myself so what's the point of the massages when I'm still getting lumps. My pelvic area is pretty lumpy to. I've been massaging that as well. I'm finally pain free but every once in a while I have these shooting like nerve pains coming from different areas in my hips and butt. I'm soooo tired of sleeping on my stomach and cant wait to sleep on my sides and back again. Those factors are definitely weighing in on wether I get round 2 or not. I'm thinking of just getting my breast augmentation and completing my look with that.

3 weeks in and the pain and sensitvity is finally letting up yassss!

Hi Dolls, I am 3 weeks in and finally feeling somewhat normal again. I will take some pics tonight to post! My measurements are still the same 29inch waist and 42 1/2 hips ive been measuring every day and I seem to be steady. My massage therapist says my butt lost a little volume but im not sure. I went from a size small in panties to a large or XL depending on the brand. I also went from a size 7 in jeans to a 9 so a good one size up. Also in scrub pants I believe I am a medium now since I barley fit my smalls. I have a lot of shopping to do ladies!!!!!! Today will be my sixth massage and it helps. I do have some lumps but there smoothing out slowly but surely. My skin in the lipo areas are still taut and somewhat hard but its loosening up. Day by day Dolls it gets better you guys were right!

So in love with these hips Gawd!

Side view of my old scar hazani reconstructed using fat transfer

Scared to sit

has anyone else experienced fear of sitting? I just hit six weeks and im ready to sit but im so scared my butt will flatten lol I know it sounds silly but has anyone else experienced this? I want to sit but when I do I jump up and look at my butt lol. Im also afraid sleeping on my sides will flatten my hips can someone please knock some sense into me.

6 weeks out pics

Im still guarding my tummy with highwaited stuff because my skin is still sensitive to touch

My waist is shrinking

Im 4 days shy of 2 months post op and the swelling and hard lumps are finally starting to subside. My skin is still really tight but not as sensitive. Im still getting massages twice a week. Im not sure when to stop.

More pics

Wheres my waist? Haha

I always wanted to say that

Me in a 2 piece

This ones for you Mrs Fussy

They dont want us to look like this and pose like this!

Lumps are going down

So I am unsure of when to stop my massages. When did you guys stop massages? I'm still going twice a week, and in between massaging myself. it seems to be doing good. I do have some lumps and swelling in certain parts of my stomach. Most have went away but I think on the areas where Dr. Hazani did the aggressive lipo ie..Flanks, sides, and my lower belly there is still some soft lumps and swelling. I used a heating pad last night for about 30 mins as I watched love and hip hop Atlanta lol. then did my usual 30 min or so massage and this morning when I woke up the little few lumps that I do have shrank so more. So I think ill start trying that out. If your skin is not numb I think the heat will do it some good. I'm also starting to have booty greed. After getting my breast lift and implants I'm considering round 2, but to have fat taken from my arms and maybe the top of my back. I feel like Dr. Hazani left some fat on my back now that the swelling has gone down just a little though. Overall I'm sooo happy and blessed I was even able to afford to get my results but I want more butt and hips. Maybe to get to 44inch hips.
Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Lord this man knows how to snatch a waist!!!He is known as the Doll Maker of California and i am so thankful I was able to afford such a prestige Doctor. Im my case i was concerned about a large keloid scar on my hip that was dented in from a childhood accident but Dr. Hazani was able to fill it in and even reconstruct my hip with it. The staff at the desk including the nurse were great but the financial department could be better. I had to keep my receipts because they were always confused about how much i payed or owed.