BBL - Soon to be a HazaniDoll - Beverly Hills, CA

I put my deposit down after seeing my friend's...

I put my deposit down after seeing my friend's results. I am nervous, but excited - still got lots of time to go though. I've been wanting to do this for a very long time, but just didn't take that step. Seeing my friend really helped to push me. I am Asian - typical Asian body, petite, short, and unfortunately now chubby. I always weighed between 100-110 lbs until I turned 28... after I turned 28 it was like WTF, I just blew up. I must admit, I do love to eat & don't work out like I should, but it was never an issue, my metabolism was always fast, but I guess with age it just slowwwwwwed down. On a positive note, at least I have enough fat now for a BBL :) Now I just have to focus on not gaining anymore weight so my skin can recoil & not be saggy after the surgery. I am always looking on realself at before & afters & following others' journeys & now I am on a journey of my own :) Hopefully you guys will follow me too :)

Changed my date

My original date was set in February of 2017, but I got it changed to Nov 14th!!!!!! It's 2 months away! I am sooooo nervous, anxious & excited all at the same time. I need to get prepared. What do I get? I want to start getting the stuff ready so I don't have to worry about it as the date gets closer. I will be flying in then flying back after a few days. I can only miss work for one week.... :( Kind of sad about that, but I'm sure I'll be fine. I'm thinking about losing some weight beforehand... what do you guys think? After much research, it looks as if the girls who were already fit had a nicer looking butt. My focus is really getting my stomach as flat as possible and waist as small as possible. Ahhhhhh.. so many things to think about!

Before photos & items I bought

Here are some before photos of me & a list of stuff I bought. The list doesn't include lipofoam but I did get lipofoam!
Beverly Hills General Surgeon