That Girl Thinks That She'd Be So Fine With a BBL and Arm Lipo by Dr. Kenneth Hughes - Beverly Hills, CA

I've been doing my homework for 2 years now, and...

I've been doing my homework for 2 years now, and I've finally decided to improve the dimply and flat appearance of this butt.  I have considered Miami doctors, but I've finally decided that Dr. Hughes in California is the best for me. I love the work he's done on the ladies here and on his site! Plus, I won't have to fly far, as I live in the next state.

BBL Simulator App

I got an app from Apple Store to see what I may look like after surgery. Modest gains is all I want.

More Before Photos

As you can see my body would benefit from a shapelier butt.

I've got legs that will set that new thick butt off

Buying Fajas Without Trying Them On?

Ladies, this bbl is so expensive! I want to do it right, do it once, and I know that wearing the proper compression garment is key to wicking off the fluid accumulation from swelling, and making the skin contract and conform close to your new slimmer form. Wearing a faja most hours of the day for weeks on end is key to making everything pay off and turn out optimally. But how did y'all choose Fajas that fit just right? Do the website measurements really help you choose something that fits a new body that you don't even know the dimensions for? I know Dr. Hughes provides garments, but from what firmer patients have written, a faja is going to stay in place far better than the binder he provides for the waist area. I've looked at 2 websites - Design Veronique and one other that specialize in post surgical compression garments. Can you share your faja shopping experience?

Posing vs. Being Real

Ladies, here's an example of how posing your body at the right angles can make your butt look better. Before surgery, I've been a poser. Looking forward to not having to pose to make my butt look awesome.

How to Make The Most of Your Pre and Post BBL Booty

I just wanna share ways to make that butt pop out as much as possible both before BBL and After BBL

New Boobs Needed

I miss my double d boobs ladies. I'm gonna fix this with a breast augmentation.

Lab Results

Well hello my RS friends. I'm enjoying following your journey on the path of getting that body you've always wanted. Thankfully so far, I see none of you who've gotten to OZ ended up disappointed by the wizard. You're looking amazing!

I got my labs back and they are A1 green light! I keep having these second thoughts, wondering if I'm doing the right thing. The worst is to have your teen daughter be so supportive while you're not telling her that one of your fears is... Well you all know what I'm thinking. I've only told her that I know my body is amazing just as it is and I fear I'll ruin it instead of making it better. She tells me how much I'll regret passing up the chance to change what I'm unhappy with, and to just do it. And I will.

I'm not going this to draw more attention to myself. I get plenty of that and more than I want. I'm doing this because I've always wanted a prettier rear view. I'm not going for much more in size, more than anything I'd like a shape and appearance change to round and smooth.

2 more weeks and I'll be transformed. How are your nerves? Are you close in time and biting your nails?

No More Posing

That's what I'm looking forward to! I don't wanna look at myself in the mirror and turn to see a better angle. I wanna look round from every position.

Wanted: Much A$$!

Putting some before pics up again. How big should I go RS fam?

Ladies, praise your current beautiful bodies. So thankful for mine. They've served us well.

Today Is The Day

Hi loves. I can't sleep because in just 4 hours I'll be going over to be transformed. I met with doc Hughes today and he's a nice man with a great sense of humor plus honest about what I need. I know he will deliver. I'm emotional in advance though.

I'm a new woman

Hi ladies I'm safe and fat fat and I'm very happy and feeling very little discomfort I will update you as soon as I am able to just a little sore my tummy that much and physically a bit shaky yes I was nauseous I wish I had read my girl marine life's message because I would've taken that nausea pill i'm going to take it now and go to sleep I didn't get a lot arrest last night before the surgery talk to y'all soon much love

Feeling Fine

I can't believe it's only day two since my surgery. I feel great, no more soreness anywhere. Still just taking Tylenol extra strength. My butt is huge and bit lumpy looking but I've seen other dolls get smoother after a week or so. It's already softening in top and bottom. I'm wearing the sleeve compression for the first time and the Leonisa faja for the first time. Funny how I could barely fit this faja before surgery but it's comfortable now. My waist is super slim and he gave me hips! Loving my new shape so far and I know it's gonna change a lot but at least I'll have a better booty than I started with. I love Dr Hughes and his staff. Robson one of his nurses is the best!! And so were the other two nurses. Earl his father is such a nice man. They all made me feel calm before my surgery. I haven't gone thru any emotional roller coaster wondering if I did the right thing. I've just been so happy I went thru with this! Love you my RS sisters. Your support and informative posts got me here and keep me going strong!!

How Surgery Day Went

Ok sisters, here's the details of my surgical experience. I walked to the surgery center in the dark at 5:55 am from my motel, Super 8! That was maybe 300 footsteps. I was greeted there at the back door by Earl, Doc Hughes father. Now if you watch Walking Dead you'll know what I mean when I say he reminds me of Scott Wilson who plays Hershel Greene on there. But Earle is much more youthful. He kindly sat me down and helped me imagine eating 2 glazed donuts because I said it smelled like donuts there and he'd already asked if I wanted anything. How'd he guess glazed are my fave? I then met Robson the male nurse - such a cutie and also very warm and friendly. He told me that the raggedy panties I'd brought probably wouldn't fit me after surgery! I was upset because I didn't have a raggedy bra to wear after. He laughed at me. Then I met with Doc Rodriguiz the anesthesiologist. He told me he'd put something in my IV for nausea but I might still get a little nauseas just much less so. Doc Hughes came in and took glamour shots of me. And then Robson came back and took me into the surgical room. 2 nice nurses there put compression pumps on my legs and rubbed me down with antiseptic stuff. I started getting a bit chilly and a lil afeared but then Doc Rodriguiz came in, put the needle in the side of my wrist with zero pain told me he was giving me something to make me relax and that's all I recall there. Next thing I knew my friend was saying hi I'm here I'm getting you dressed. Then I was at her car, which is an suv. I said I think I'm gonna be sick. Robson brought a vessel to catch the blessed fluid. But I was fine. I laid down in back of the suv seats folded down on some sheets and fell out for the entire 1 hour 15 min winding road drive over pacific coast hwy. Upon awakening to get out of the vehicle, I put that vomit vessel to use. My friend says she was told I might wake during the drive and need pain meds. I felt no pain, only stiffness. I went inside straight to the toilet to pee. So much blood was in the toilet that I thought my monthly started. I drank a Costco premier protein shake and took Tylenol extra strength and went to sleep. I woke up a couple times to bless the vomit vessel, then I realized I should take an anti nausea pill and an antibiotic. My arms were more sore than anything else so it was hard to push myself up off my stomach to take meds and go pee. Everytime I walked to the toilet to pee I was surprised by the blood in the bowl! My friend had given me a gown so I was going pantiless. I didn't wanna use a female urinary device because I wanted to force myself to get up and move to prevent blood clots. I got up every 1 to 2 hours for the first 24 hours. Later my friend told me that they took their time waking me for some reason. So sweet. And that I kept asking for my bra! Robson told her bout my concern it wasn't raggedy. Lol! And told her not to put the bra on me because it would get bloody and not to put the raggedy panties on me either because they likely wouldn't fit my new big butt! I've since told her I just didn't want to leave my beautiful vickies secret bra there!

Juicy Booty!

Hey Sistas! Hope you're all doing well on your road to new booty or healing and enjoying your new subtractions and added dimensions. Is anyone else finding it hard to take photos that tell the new truth - that that ass is so big it doesn't need posing anymore yet you're having to pose to make it show and prove? Lol! It's a good problem to have, looking better in la vida real than you do in photos! At last my love has come along... In posting this pic of my sorry ass the day before surgery and then 3 days after. Also my slim shapely legs before upper thigh Lipo and after so you see how they swelled up bigger for now! Hugs and love and much appreciation to my sisters!!!

Apple Bottom, Hips, Lats, Tiny Waist

Already smoothing out! Yay! Fat fat fat apple bottom.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I emailed Dr. Hughes my photos and wish pics, and he was so prompt! He responded that same day within a couple of hours. We emailed back and forth about 15 times that Saturday, and then Sunday morning, as he promptly answered my questions. Dr. Hughes is truly golden. He told me my wish pics were achievable. I simply want to look better, more rounded, and totally natural. I love the ladies here who've gone in the bombshell direction, and have nothing but admiration for them going for what they want. Update: I've been in constant contact with Dr. Hughes via additional emails, which he still responds to promptly same day and often within minutes. He is truly committed to answering all my questions and keeping it real about what's possible. Fortunately the look I want is attainable. I've sent him additional wish pics fine tuning my goal, and he's told me with a couple of exceptions, he can get me there. He's got me feeling confident in choosing him, and at ease about following through with my decision.