35 Yrs Old, Desirous of a Good Round Booty! - Beverly Hills, CA

Please has anyone here had the bbl with Dr....

Please has anyone here had the bbl with Dr. Matlock? Beverly Hills, CA. Were you satisfied with ur result? I need people's experiences with him before I publish my review. I don't want to seem too hasty in doing that because he has asked me to wait for 6 weeks to ascertain the final result. I had my procedure 4 weeks ago.

BBL Results...Not Happy, small Butt, Dents, No Hips

So like I posted earlier, I had my BBL done with Dr. Matlock at Beverly Hills, he is very pricey. He charges each Lipo area 2500k....yes you heard me right. I am Nine wks Post ops today and i'm really not happy with the result. The butt has completely gone down in size, I have dents on my left butt. What I don't understand is that I had so much fat but Dr. Matlock choosed to inject only 720ccs on each butt cheek. He promised to give me a full round and pery butt. As you can see here there's no projection at all and the butt is barely not there.

More Pics

Dr. Matlock appears to be the very busy type because he shuttles b/w Dubai and Beverly Hills. Himself and his team are very personable.