24 Years Old, 3 Kids - Beverly Hills, CA

I had a virtual consultation with Dr. Hazani. He...

I had a virtual consultation with Dr. Hazani. He pretty much answered all my questions without me having to ask. I received the proposal from Gary and stated surgery had to be within 6 months. My husband will be the one going with me and taking care of me unfortunately we won't be able to go any time sooner than November. So I asked Gary if that was possible he said they usually don't do anything over 6 mths.. so then he asked if I was willing to give 1000 non refundable deposit then he would ask the Dr if he approved it. After talking to my husband we agreed. I'm positive I want this procedure and I want Dr Hazani to perform it. So now I'm just waiting on Gary to fu with me and see if Dr approved it or if we'd be able to do it. I am excited. After my third child I have dents on my side and it looks as if I have two butts... I hate it. I'm ready to feel and look how I used to look. I want to wear a dress without having to cover up my sides. I'm really looking forward to hearing from them and to get this done if my husband could take time off sooner I would do it.. the only thing that really scares me Is the recovery process. I'm a big baby!! Lol

It was approved!!

I did it!!! I paid my $1000 non refundable deposit!! I'm booked for November 1st. I'm excited but scared of the recovery process. I know I'm a long ways to go but I keep telling myself it will all be worth it! Lol I need to convince myself every so often since I'm a big baby (wussy) lol. Well I can't wait, hope everything continues and goes as planned. I would like to see Dr hazani for an in person consultation though hopefully I can take the time and go out there a month before the surgery.

So I was looking at other reviews of hazani dolls talking about dents on their butts.. and now it has me wondering if that's something I should worry about especially because I have cellulite, so is that what the dents are from or would he work somehow with the cellulite.. idk I've just had this on my mind for a couple days now

Question!!!! How much time off??

How much time off work did the majority of you request after surgery! I will be having my surgery in November and I want to request the time off with decent amount of time, but I don't know how much time to request off. I sit all day so I wouldn't want to affect or be in pain. TIA!!

Have any of you changed the dates? I am scheduled for the first of November but I can't take the time off work that month and I have to reschedule for the 1st of December? Also did any of you use care credit as a payment method? If so how does that work?

I gained A LOT of weight !!??

so when I first had my virtual consultation I was weighing 146 now I weigh 165. I am 5.4 should I try to lose at least 10 lbs. I am scared that it would be too much fat and I will reach the 5 liter limit and won't get everything I want liposuctioned . or won't get the results I want! did I go way overboard? should I check with Dr hazani? I'm freaking out a Lil bit!!
Beverly Hills General Surgeon