19 Yrs Old, 5'6", 160 Lbs - Beverly Hills, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I have been contemplating whether or not this...

I have been contemplating whether or not this procedure is worth the money for about a year. I finally made my decision to go with it and went for a consultation in July with Dr.Dass. After meeting with him, I felt so comfortable and was confident in my decision. I set up a date for my surgery that following week. I had my pre op yesterday Nov 30th and I feel so excited for my procedure. The staff was so friendly and everyone was so nice. I had my before pictures taken and got my surgery kit with all my medication except for my NORCO prescription, I have to pick that one up. Included in the kit were very specific instructions that Dr. Dass himself wrote in what to do before and after the procedure. I can't wait for my procedure, just 2 weeks left !!!!

Tomorrow is the day my life changes! Surgery is tomorrow morning

It has officially hit me that I'm getting a Brazilian it lift! I fear the pain but know it will be worth it. I can't wait to see my results.

Recovering from my BBL-day 2

I'm not in too much pain, I've only taken to doses of the Norco. But it hurts the squat to pee. My faja is super tight and I have to remember to take deep breaths. So far I have no regrets.

My butt looks like Kim Kardashian's times two ????

My supplies

I wanted to include what I have used so far and how I am keeping myself organized.

Bleeding is coming to an end

Finally showered

Everything is swollen

5 day update

My love handles are gone

Love my flat abdomen

8 weeks post op

Loving my results!

So happy !!

This is what I was most looking forward to, slipping on tight dresses with no struggles #drdassgavemeanass
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dass is so nice. He has this way of explaining everything that makes you feel so comfortable. He really knows what he is talking about and I have complete faith in him.