19 Yrs Old, 5'6", 160 Lbs - Beverly Hills, CA

I have been contemplating whether or not this...

I have been contemplating whether or not this procedure is worth the money for about a year. I finally made my decision to go with it and went for a consultation in July with Dr.Dass. After meeting with him, I felt so comfortable and was confident in my decision. I set up a date for my surgery that following week. I had my pre op yesterday Nov 30th and I feel so excited for my procedure. The staff was so friendly and everyone was so nice. I had my before pictures taken and got my surgery kit with all my medication except for my NORCO prescription, I have to pick that one up. Included in the kit were very specific instructions that Dr. Dass himself wrote in what to do before and after the procedure. I can't wait for my procedure, just 2 weeks left !!!!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Dass is so nice. He has this way of explaining everything that makes you feel so comfortable. He really knows what he is talking about and I have complete faith in him.