Had Body Lift and Thigh Lift After Losing 133 Pounds. - Beverly Hills, CA

I lost 133 pounds through gastric bypass surgery. ...

I lost 133 pounds through gastric bypass surgery. Many people noticed my weight loss and I was getting lots of compliments, but deep down, I still wasn’t happy. Underneath my clothes, I had so much sagging skin that made me feel insecure.

I went on three separate consultations with plastic surgeons but felt very disappointed after each one. I was feeling frustrated. Out of frustration, I called a bariatric center (not the one that did my surgery) and asked if they can give me a list of plastic surgeons that they feel comfortable referring their patients to. They confidently only gave me one name, Dr. Timothy Katzen. I started looking him up online and was pleased to see that he was board certified in plastic surgery. I was also impressed with all the information and pictures on his website.

I made an appointment with Dr. Katzen and I can tell you from the minute I walked into his office, I was impressed. The girls greeted me immediately and walked me into the exam room. There were so many impressive plaques and licenses on his wall.

Dr. Katzen came into the exam room and greeted me. He went over all my options and made me feel so calm. I was amazed at what he can do for me. I had a body lift and thigh lift. In surgery, Dr. Katzen was able to remove 14 pounds of skin and fat. He also perfectly gave me a new belly button. I am so happy with my results that I’ve booked my next surgeries with him.

I’ve already referred my best friend’s daughter and my boss to Dr. Katzen.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

I know what’s it’s like to find a surgeon that you can entrust your body and your life with. I spent so much time researching and went on several consults before I met Dr. Katzen. I did not rush, I needed to know I was in the right hands. Dr. Katzen’s pricing is very fair, he’s professional, and overall wonderful. More importantly, he is genuinely caring, something I didn’t often encounter.