Plastic Surgery After Massive Weight Loss. - Beverly Hills, CA

I had gastric bypass surgery. I was 321 lbs. at my...

I had gastric bypass surgery. I was 321 lbs. at my heaviest. With that, I lost 180 lbs. Needless to say I had an excessive amount of loose skin. I had many consultations with plastic surgeons in my area and they were more discouraging than encouraging. They all wanted cash. They didn't want to deal with insurance companies.

I had basically given up. Then one day I got an email stating that there was a free reconstructive plastic surgery seminar with Dr. Katzen in Las Vegas. It stated that their office would try very hard to have the procedure covered by insurance. There was a light at the end of the tunnel.

I knew upon my first meeting and consultation with him that I wanted him to perform my surgeries. He explained that there would have to be multiple procedures to be done in stages. I put my complete faith and trust in him. When having my breasts done, I said I didn't want to look fake. He did a fabulous job.

Finding Dr. Katzen was a Godsend. Not only is he the best reconstructive plastic surgeon, he really cares about his patients. Any time of day or night I could email him if I had any concerns and he would get back to me almost immediately.

Now when I look in the mirror, I see the person I like to see in the mirror. He gave me back ME because even though I lost an extreme amount of weight, I still felt very self-conscious about all that excess skin.

I have had multiple procedures (lower body lift, brachioplasty, breast lift and augmentation). He has given me so much confidence about my body.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Katzen is simply the best. I cannot say enough good things about him and his wonderful staff.