Lower Body Lift After Losing Over 100 Lbs., Feeling Blessed - Beverly Hills, CA

I had gastric bypass surgery and it was one of the...

I had gastric bypass surgery and it was one of the best decisions I’ve ever made. I lost over 100 pounds and had a good experience with the surgery BUT with the massive weight loss, I was left with so much excess skin, which left me feeling embarrassed. This is a mental challenge for me. I couldn’t quite feel normal.

I started my research for a plastic surgeon that specializes in weight loss patients like myself. I needed someone to make me feel complete again. Then I found Dr. Katzen. Instantly within minutes of meeting him, I felt a calm peaceful feeling and knew he was who I seeking for. He is sincere, kind and caring.

I underwent the 360 circumferential body lift. I can now wear a size 6 which is unbelievable! Dr. Katzen is incredible! I have a few more surgeries I would like to have done. I cannot wait for Dr. Katzen to finish transforming me.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon