NO More Back and Shoulder Pain After Breast Reduction - Beverly Hills, CA

I’ve been living with pain in my back and s...

I’ve been living with pain in my back and shoulders due to the size of my breasts. I wasn’t sure if it was worth going through surgery, maybe I can live with the pain. I scheduled a consultation but still felt uncertain until I met Dr. Katzen. He told me he had many patients with large breasts that had similar pain as I did. He said their pain were resolved after surgery. He gave me reassurance and hope.

I scheduled surgery and felt quite nervous up until the day of surgery. Now that I’ve undergone a breast reduction, I would do all over again in a heartbeat. I feel when people talk to me now, they look at my eyes and not my breasts.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Katzen is a wonderful doctor. I’m really glad I met him. He’s literally changed my life so much. I no longer deal with the daily pain in my back and shoulders due to the large breasts. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs plastic or reconstructive surgery.