NO More Back and Shoulder Pain After Breast Reduction - Beverly Hills, CA

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I’ve been living with pain in my back and s...

I’ve been living with pain in my back and shoulders due to the size of my breasts. I wasn’t sure if it was worth going through surgery, maybe I can live with the pain. I scheduled a consultation but still felt uncertain until I met Dr. Katzen. He told me he had many patients with large breasts that had similar pain as I did. He said their pain were resolved after surgery. He gave me reassurance and hope.

I scheduled surgery and felt quite nervous up until the day of surgery. Now that I’ve undergone a breast reduction, I would do all over again in a heartbeat. I feel when people talk to me now, they look at my eyes and not my breasts.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Katzen is a wonderful doctor. I’m really glad I met him. He’s literally changed my life so much. I no longer deal with the daily pain in my back and shoulders due to the large breasts. I highly recommend him to anyone who needs plastic or reconstructive surgery.