Happy That I Got Double Eyelid Surgery. Beverly Hills, CA

I used to always wear tape, and that became such...

I used to always wear tape, and that became such an everyday nuisance. Dr. Lee does not spend a great deal of time with you, but I don't really care about that, I am more concerned with the doctor's skill and ability to achieve desired results. He is definitely a very good plastic surgeon that I trust and is very experienced with Asian eyelids. He really opened up my eyes and gave me a very lovely natural crease. I think I want my creases to be a bit higher (b/c I would wear my tape reallyy high), but I'm not even 2 weeks into the healing process, so I'll wait and see. Dr. Lee says that we could do a simple revision after it's fully healed, which I'm glad to hear in case I do want to take that route and glad to know that at least he went a little smaller rather than too large. Wait times are not bad at all and the payment process was a breeze. Staff is very professional, and one of the nurses (hispanic one) that was helping him with my surgery and took out part of my stitches is so so sweet.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon