25 Y.o. Asian Female Wanting Natural-looking Crease

I was sick of looking tired/bored/stoned due to my...

I was sick of looking tired/bored/stoned due to my droopy monolids. But I didn't want to end up looking like an Asian cartoon caricature with a way-overdone high crease. I am happy with my results from Dr. Lee because they do look natural. I just wish a bit more could have been done to counteract the brow drop, which left my eyelids a tad more 'hooded' than I would have preferred.

The procedure itself was fine. It was done under twilight sedation, which I tolerated fine. The healing process was quicker than I expected, though the first few days immediately after were more painful than I'd predicted, but manageable.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I went to Dr. Lee wanting a natural looking crease, and that's just what I got! The height of the crease did 'fall' a little more over time leading to a bit of puffiness/ loose skin (it would have been ideal to stay with what it looked like around 1-month post op), though this might have more to do with my forehead/ brow lowering a bit. Overall I'm still pleased. I would definitely recommend Dr. Lee.