No More “bat Wings” After my Brachioplasty - Beverly Hills, CA

I started my weight loss journey 1 1/2 years ago...

I started my weight loss journey 1 1/2 years ago and lost 200 pounds. Like others who have lost a massive amount of weight, I too had lots of excess skin. I searched for Dr. Katzen on many websites and noticed he was going to be at a conference near me. I attended his talk and booked a consultation with him. I knew right away he was the only surgeon for me.

It took me a few months to think and decide if I really “NEEDED” skin removal surgery. I thought I might be fine living with all this sagging skin. Finally, I was ready. I needed to do this for me.

I underwent a brachioplasty and my life is already changing. It gets hot in Southern California sometimes but I never dared to wear short sleeve shirts. My closet is full of long sleeves because I was too embarrassed to show my “bat winged” arms. I can say, I’m now the proud owner of many short sleeve shirts and tank tops. It feels so great.

My next surgeries have been scheduled with Dr. Katzen. I look forward to the transformation to rid of my excess skin.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Katzen and his staff are so amazing. They never made me feel like I was bothering them if I had questions. Dr. Katzen is a gentle soul. He is beyond sweet and is an expert at what he does. I thank him from the bottom of my heart!