5'4 130 Lbs Getting Butt Implants with Dr Stanton in Beverly Hills

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

I'm hoping to get round or dr stantons new oval...

I'm hoping to get round or dr stantons new oval implants. I want to go as large as safely possible without looking fake and want it to stay proportionate with my my body. I already have had my phone consult and scheduled surgery for June 2nd 2016!! I just reserved my hotel for 6/1-6/7 and bought our plane tickets. Any advice suggestions on what to take , what to pack to make this as smooth as possible, I'm extremely nervous but very excited to get through it and start my recovery!

Before pictures/ surgery June 2 2016

surgery set for tomorrow morning!

I saw Dr Stanton for my pre op today and he recommended 500 new Stanton ovals for my implant! I just took my medicine that I'm supposed to take the night before surgery, showered and ready for tomorrow! I can't believe my surgery date is already here. Wish me luck I'm really nervous. I will update tomorrow!

made it!

Surgery went great, I arrived at 7 I was taken back to talk to nurse and anastisiaoligist they put my Iv in and literately next thing I knew I was waking up from surgery. Surgery was at 8 and I was back to my hotel room at 11. I have no pain just really sore. I will try and post pics later today, I still feel a little groggy. Sowing to rest for a little while.

Pics right after surgery

Yesterday was a breeze no pain and I was able to get around, today totally different really sore and having a difficult time moving around. Hopefully tomorrow will get better
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon