5'4 130 Lbs Getting Butt Implants with Dr Stanton in Beverly Hills

I'm hoping to get round or dr stantons new oval...

I'm hoping to get round or dr stantons new oval implants. I want to go as large as safely possible without looking fake and want it to stay proportionate with my my body. I already have had my phone consult and scheduled surgery for June 2nd 2016!! I just reserved my hotel for 6/1-6/7 and bought our plane tickets. Any advice suggestions on what to take , what to pack to make this as smooth as possible, I'm extremely nervous but very excited to get through it and start my recovery!

Before pictures/ surgery June 2 2016

surgery set for tomorrow morning!

I saw Dr Stanton for my pre op today and he recommended 500 new Stanton ovals for my implant! I just took my medicine that I'm supposed to take the night before surgery, showered and ready for tomorrow! I can't believe my surgery date is already here. Wish me luck I'm really nervous. I will update tomorrow!

made it!

Surgery went great, I arrived at 7 I was taken back to talk to nurse and anastisiaoligist they put my Iv in and literately next thing I knew I was waking up from surgery. Surgery was at 8 and I was back to my hotel room at 11. I have no pain just really sore. I will try and post pics later today, I still feel a little groggy. Sowing to rest for a little while.

Pics right after surgery

Yesterday was a breeze no pain and I was able to get around, today totally different really sore and having a difficult time moving around. Hopefully tomorrow will get better
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon