5'3 140lbs Butt Implants - Beverly Hills, CA

So I've been stalking real self for awhile now I'm...

So I've been stalking real self for awhile now I'm sure like everyone else lol I wasn't going to write a review . But reading everyone else's has helped me make a decision on going through with this surgery and finding the right Doctor (I hope) . I have a butt already not anything huge but that's what I want bigger and better . So I'm going for it ! I had my phone consult with Dr. Stanton in Beverly Hills yesterday and booked my surgery for butt implants Sept. 29th!!!! I'm excited but nervous at the same time ! I'm praying for a complication -free surgery but also want to go big 500-600cc (I'm hoping) and I know he pretty much picks what he thinks is "best" for you . I just don't want to waste my time and money and not get what I want. I'm sure you all can relate . I'll post some before photos but I have blurred out my tattoos best I can so I could post a review lol so I apologize if it's hard to see(:

These are my before photos. Tattoos are blurred out(: 5'3 140lbs