5'3 140lbs Butt Implants

So I've been stalking real self for awhile now I'm...

So I've been stalking real self for awhile now I'm sure like everyone else lol I wasn't going to write a review . But reading everyone else's has helped me make a decision on going through with this surgery and finding the right Doctor (I hope) . I have a butt already not anything huge but that's what I want bigger and better . So I'm going for it ! I had my phone consult with Dr. Stanton in Beverly Hills yesterday and booked my surgery for butt implants Sept. 29th!!!! I'm excited but nervous at the same time ! I'm praying for a complication -free surgery but also want to go big 500-600cc (I'm hoping) and I know he pretty much picks what he thinks is "best" for you . I just don't want to waste my time and money and not get what I want. I'm sure you all can relate . I'll post some before photos but I have blurred out my tattoos best I can so I could post a review lol so I apologize if it's hard to see(:

These are my before photos. Tattoos are blurred out(: 5'3 140lbs

5'3 140lbs Body by Roxy Girl !!!

Okay soooooo I had scheduled and paid my deposit to get butt implants with Dr. Stanton . But honestly I was not happy at all not knowing what I was gonna get or look like and I didn't feel comfortable leaving it up to him to decide and ending up not being happy like I read a lot of girls wish they have gone bigger and I'm definitely not spending all this money for just a small difference ! So with that being said I canceled my school with Stanton and found the AMAZING DR. GRAWE!! The staff was wonderful and so nice and Dr. Grawe gave me exactly what I wanted I literally look like a doll I love my results and it was worth every penny !! I'm only 1 day post op and already in love with my results

I got ------

Butt implants 548cc Round AART

Lipo upper/lower abdomen

Lipo upper/loweback

Lipo flanks

Fat transfer to hips and buttock

Before pics

1 day post op 548cc +fat grafting

1week post op

Okay so I hit my one week mark and man this recovery is no joke ! I'm feeling better today for sure but I tend to get nauseated and ran out of nausea medication for like 2 days and was miserable ! I I called dr Grawe and she prescribed me some more and now I'm feeling sooo much better ! I almost felt like I went backwards in recovery because before I ran out I been eating like crazy keeping up on my 100g protein diet and feeling fine But I'm back on track now thank god lol here is a pic (:
Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Absolutely amazing ! Professional and an artist ! My body is amazing because of her I couldn't be any more satisfied then I am now the her work!