Brazilian Butt Lift 140 Lbs - Beverly Hills, CA

I decided to go with Dr. Dass after many read...

I decided to go with Dr. Dass after many read reviews and many questions and research I have decided on Dr. Dass. I had a tummy tuck done by another doctor but that doctor doesn't do bbl. So I have decided on Dr. Dass because he answer all my questions. I have a thyroid conditions which i cant seem to drop the last 10 pounds from my back and waist. I hope Dr. Dass give me my body back or at least where i feel sexy.

Wish pics

This is what I would like.

2 weeks

Omg getting nervous but super excited for my new body. As many of you could see I do have a butt but I feel it's looks square rather than round. And I want my waist as small as he can get it. ( waist is 31 I hope at least be at 28 29inch. Seeing all the Dass dolls gives me satisfaction that I may look just as hot as them.

The day is here!

Do today was the day. Got to surgery center at six and nurse got me ready. Dr. Dass came in and mark my areas, then I was transfer to the surgery bed area. Next thing I remember was waking up. Husband got there I was dressed and I got in the back seat of my car of course laying down on my tummy. Once home I took my medication and lay on my bed. Hardly any pain. Believe me the only pain, well not so much pain just irritated is when I go pee. I don't seat on my buttt but on my legs. My pee feels hot and I pee very little but offen. Really that is my only discomfort. And walking helps I try not doing it often since I do get dizzy. I've been eating fruits and drinking water seems to feel good. Not dripping as much but then again I have a thick Mexican blanket and my track suit is wet but not soak. Wish me luck for tonight.

Finally a shower

So today I place the arnica on my skin and neoporin on my incision. Wash my garments while I took a shower. Felt so good and I got a glimpse of what my body looks like. I didn't swell up a lot but I haven't had any food with salt. I've been eating fruit and jello. I'm still sleeping in my stomach but my hubby did get me a chair which he cut. I sit on it for only 15 min. I get up and walk around to the living room then my bedroom. Not so much pain but just discomfort.

Loving my results

Went for my first doctor appointment

Doctor says I'm healing wonderful and my butt is feeling softer and haven't seen to much of volume lost

Some of you requested a pic with no fajas

Still bruised in the side and upper part of my butt

Before and after

Before and after still eating low sodium and lots of water diet. Have not weighed myself yet. Waist is at 27 and hips are at 42.

Feeling a lil depressed

So I read some of the Dass dolls had have bad experiences with coworkers and friends. Well I guess it's the same for me. I told my friends I was having a hernia surgery. I had a booty but it was flat and even with working out it didn't seem to perk up. And because of my thyroid it's had to lose weight. I haven't been out at all following doctors orders. However my friends asked me why I lost so much weight with my surgery. I said well I was in a strict diet. So they stop talking to me. One said are you sure you didn't get implants. I said no! Well it's true I didn't. Then on Facebook they kept on putting girls with implants that have gone wrong. Really sad that I thought this girls were my friends. One of the girl said "omg you look like a deformed bee. This girls didn't even visit me after my surgery. One came over to pick up her shoes she had left on my car. Next week I had the rest coming over to "check on me " which none asked me how I feel or brought me soup of something. Sorry dolls for venting.

Can't wait for my six weeks

So I've been feeling better. I made the decision to be happy for me and my body. I have a new body so I'm going to start going out and showing it up. My swelling has gone down and so have the bruising. Still not sitting and wearing my garments. Not able to sleep at night I can't seem to my place since I'm still a little sore. My butt looks as if it got smaller. It did drop and my hip did get smaller. Yet my mesuments are still the same. 26 and 42 hips. At times my butt looks small and sometimes it like big. Well ca t wait to go shopping. Still watching my diet. Thanks to all the ladies who left positive vibes.

Hit six weeks !!

Butt drop swelling has gone down. Butt feels softer yet firm. Waist is 26 to 27 butt still at 42. Waist still has some tender areas. I'm able to sit but I still try not too. Are my six weeks bbl sister out there sat already?
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon