29 Years Old. 5'9 140 Pounds. Butt Implants and Flank Lipo - Beverly Hills, CA

Please do not let the negative comments stop you...

Please do not let the negative comments stop you from getting butt implants. Honestly after all the reading that I did on this website I seriously thought it was going to be the worst pain of my life. I knew I wasn't scared and I was 110% sure this is something I wanted for a very long time. The day of surgery was 7am on Monday March 7th. I was out of surgery a few hours after and my mother drove me back home while I laid on the floor of her mini van lol she made me a very comfortable bed so my ride back was smooth. My pain level was seriously a 1 maybe a 2 the ENTIRE time! I took the Pain killers for two days thinking I had to take them. I woke up day 3 and decided I wasn't going to take them anymore and it was fine! Of course I could feel the implant because it's hard and well there's something on my ass that's normally not there. LOL Oh yea and day 1 Only my left side (lipo) drained once but the right never did. Anyways back to day 3, check up went great and We drove back home same day. Plan on having someone help you out for the first two weeks for sure. Week one my mother helped me shower and change because I wasn't able to bend over to put my pants on, underwear or socks. Anyways week two went by super smooth I needed very little help getting dressed but still couldn't put my socks on or shoes. Yes, laying on my stomach was very tiring not only on my neck but my back also hurt and by the end of week two my elbows were bruised because I would use them a lot to sit up. Sunday March 20th The day before my two week mark I went on my first drive . I rolled up a towel and put it under my thighs, you can't even imagine how much that helped. Monday March 21 literally two weeks after my surgery I went back to work, keep in mind I work sitting down. The first day was really hard for me to sit down but then I rolled up a towel and was fine to sit because I wasn't sitting on the implant at all . After my second week was done I started feeling pressure and my implants looked lower than they did at first . I'm not sure if they dropped into place but I was loving the results. Today I'm 4 weeks post surgery and I feel great. I'm going to post pictures of a few things that helped me so much. My mother custom-made me a pillow so I could lay on my back without sitting on my implants. Yes I know she's very smart and crafty. LOL I also purchased this adapter for my toilet because it was very hard to sit on the toilet it was like I did 1000 squats. So please if you consider getting the surgery make sure you buy the adapter for your toilet. I'm not sure what the name is sorry LOL please don't hesitate to ask me any questions let me know if you guys would like to see more pictures I'm not a big picture person but I will post if pictures are asked for.

Before and after pictures

Sorry this website is giving me such a hard time!

Let's try this again lol! Here are some before and after pictures. My Before picture my butt was pretty naked but once I put clothes on it would look so flat especially in workout pants.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr Stanton changed my life forever, super respectful answered every single one of my questions, he called me the night of surgery to make sure I was doing OK. I had a question a few days after and he text me back literally minutes later. I definitely recommend him to the world his staff is super professional and Mindy made me feel like I was her friend.