25yrs, Female, 108lbs, Chinese, Breast Augmentation, Student - Beverly Hills, CA

When choosing a plastic surgeon, Dr. Rahban had...

When choosing a plastic surgeon, Dr. Rahban had crucial attributes I required in a surgeon: viewed me as an individual case with specific knowledge on how surgery affects Asians, high knowledge of current surgical techniques which made me feel safe that he was up to date in his field, and his professionalism.

On the weeks after I confirmed my surgery, Dr. Rahban's pre-surgical sessions were extremely pivotal. I did not know a specific size I wanted for my breasts; however, through the books and myriad of photos from previous breast augmentations, I was able to determine the size I wanted for my body. Dr. Rahban was very honest and realistic about my choice, and stayed very professional during the size choosing process. He did not go by cup sizes, as he pointed out all commercial cup sizes are subjectively based on different retailers. In order to achieve the perfect size, Dr. Rahban's photographs of past patient breasts were truly the most important part in deciding a size. The surgical process was easy as well, and as I was having anxiety prior to entering the operating room (this was my first surgery ever), he was professional and very calm throughout the process.

When looking for a surgeon, you want to make sure that the first time, the procedure is flawless. Dr. Rahban can make that happen, due to his dedication and passion for his work. He explained all of the issues that Asian skin could have for a breast augmentation, and left the decision 190% to me. There was absolutely no pressure from him, nor his staff, to commit to anything after the initial consultation.
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon

It has been almost 5 months since my breast augmentation, and under the precise and strict guidance of his post-surgical treatment instructions, I did not develop any of the high-risk problems that were common for Asians. My scar (areola incision) has been healing so well that it's basically invisible, with zero keloid formations. I can't recommend Dr. Rahban enough, and as a student in medical school, I have incredible high standards that he has met exceptionally. Make a consultation, he will take his time to answer all questions, educate you on everything you knew and did not know (but need to know), and you will not regret the decision to book your procedure with him. I mean, wouldn't you want a surgeon who can deliver perfection?