23 Year Old Butt Implants Oval Design - Beverly Hills, CA

I was very happy at first - my butt looked great ....

I was very happy at first - my butt looked great ... After the first 4-6 months once I started sitting on my butt my implant started flipping upside down and sideways - making my butt look weird. I got the oval shape, Iwish I would of got the round ones so I wouldn't of had this problem! Also my scars are really dark and big. My butt still looks okay after I fix and turn the implant but it really is a hassle to turn it everyday. And if I sit on it while being out it has the possibility of flipping in public which it horrible. My butt just looks disproportion one side bigger then the other and lob sided .... What could I do to fix this problem dr. Stanton? And also about my scars? .

One butt cheek is bigger

So now it's been about two years. One side of my butt cheeks is bigger then the other one I still have the same rotation problem... But now I'm concerned why is one bigger then the other one... I'm 9 months pregnant so maybe my weight gain. But still I don't understand why I'm only gaining weight on one of my butt cheeks...

Found out I have fluid in left butt implant

I was pregnant and never payed that much attention till it was noticeable. Now it's so big that I cover it every day I go out. I went to dr. Stanton to drain it out recently and now I'm going back again next week. Hopefully I don't have to go back anymore
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Stanton was great I just my results would of been better.