Best Work Ever!! Definitely Knows What He's Doing! - Beverly Hills, CA

Ok- so I came to this doctor for a revision on my...

Ok- so I came to this doctor for a revision on my one of my butt implants. Then I decided to have both implants revised. I figured if I was going to get one revised i would rather have them both done the same way by the same dr! So I did.
And I'm super happy I came to dr Ryan Stanton for the revision!
I really wish I would have came to him for my initial surgery.
For my initial butt implant procedure, I flew to Houston, Texas to have a butt augmentation with fat transfer by dr wilberto cortes! Dr wilberto Cortes ruined my body! He ruined my stomach with his horrible Lipo job (he only Lipoed my bottom half of my stomach and the other top half was left all fat- Not what he promised) , and one of my butt implants was weaved in and out of my buttock muscle! (I could place my fingers underneath my implant lol) And to top it off, my scar looked like baseball stitching.
As for dr Ryan Stanton, he revised both implants by placing them deep in my buttock Muscle and revised my scar!!!! I'm truly happy with my results! He definitely knows what he's doing.
His staff are A1! Not like any other dr's staff.
I usually run into the staff that are nice Til they get your money and then they half fast you. But not this office!
Dr Ryan Stanton and his staff are truly passionate with their patients! And actually care about your results and well being.
It's bitter sweet for me because I wish I would have went to dr Ryan Stanton to begin with. I will post before and after pics as soon as I get to my laptop!
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon