removal of Round / Replaced with Off-center Oval. Beverly Hills, CA

I did a remove/replace with dr Stanton. I wish I...

I did a remove/replace with dr Stanton. I wish I had gone to him first. My first set was placed above the muscle which was a nightmare. 3 years later I went to Stanton and couldn't be happier. I went from round to oval. My advice:
1) go with Stanton as u only want to do this surgery once since it's very trying mentally, physically and emotionally.
2) if ur active go with round implants but note this will only give u projection and not the overall fullness. The bottom will look deflated.
3) do NOT workout for at least 6 months. That large muscle needs time to heal around that implant to secure it when placed intramuscular.
4) oval will give u the overall fullness but note that if u chose oval, u can no longer lift heavy weights and u will always need to be conscious of not sitting down for long periods of time. During the healing u will need to stand as much as u can.
5) sleep on ur stomach for 6months. U want the implant to heal in its place. Sleeping on ur side or back during the healing process can shift them and heal unevenly. Not cute.
6) stay as long as u can in LA. At least 2-3 weeks. Lay in the back seat of the car for the first couple weeks. Avoid driving.
7) u will start to feel good at 2-4 months but don't be fooled! U are not completely healed. When the pressure/pushing/tugging stops that is when u know u are healed and that's at the 6-8 month period. LISTEN TO YOUR BODY!
8) most important advice that I can give you....when using the toilet, make sure u are facing it. Even if u have to swing ur leg around it, it works!!

Before Stanton Pics - July 2013

Hi all! I found some before pics that I dug deep in my email folder. These were pics of the round implant that were placed on top of the muscle between the muscle and fat. Terrible. These were the pics that I sent to the TJ Drs, Fuentes and Gongora but decided to bite the bullet and pay the 12,500 with Stanton to get it done right and for peace of mind. Worth every penny after seeing these again. I was so depressed for years cause my butt was so deformed. One side stuck out so far compared to the otherside. Deflated and saggy at the bottom.

What to wear on sx day...

Hi
I've had a few people ask me what to wear on surgery day. This is what I wore. It was a sweatshirt tunic that I bought at H&M however it's no longer available but looks like eBay has some. This was easy for me since it kept me warm and covered and had pockets for my drains. I wore this for 2 weeks since it was difficult to put on pants.

Some advice....

If there is one thing I learned from real self and watching Botched it's NEVER go to TJ for surgeries, NEVER get breast implants in ur butt and NEVER have the implants placed on top of the muscle. The long term effects are devastating to a woman's psyche.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

Loved my overall experience with the dr and the team. They are all amazing. #TeamStanton