31, 3 Kids and Waiting to Be a Patel Doll - Beverly Hills, CA

I've been following Sej Patel for several months...

I've been following Sej Patel for several months on IG and snap chat and I've been very impressed with his work. However, like most, when I called for the price it as astronomical. I considered going with Ron Hazani, and if his etiquette and his office staffs lack of communication is any indication of his surgical skills-I'd probably die on the OR table. He was rude, condescending and arrogant. Shortly after my brief conversation with him, his office called me back saying he was closing down his practice until further notice..... Well, that was professional. So- I took the plunge and scheduled with Patel, who was my first choice anyway.
Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon

I have not done the procedure yet, but I am confident in my choice with Patel. We did a phone consultation because I live out of town and he took his time to answer all of my questions. I work in the medical field so I had a few untraditional questions that he was very knowledgable about and happy to answer. I was skeptical about my weight and he assured me that it was fine and he could still achieve the results I wanted with my weight. I have paid the $800 deposit to secure my date which is November 1. I look forward to being a Patel doll and seeing my new pre-child body back!