Breast implants & BBL. 23 Years Old Female with One Child. Beverly Hills, CA

I had a bbl with dr Hazani on dec 30th. I also got...

I had a bbl with dr Hazani on dec 30th. I also got bigger breast implants saline he put 660 cc in. I want he my implants bigger to correct the sagging of my breast after breastfeeding. I had implants prior to breastfeeding and they say too high up so when my breast began to sag they looked like my breast was falling of the implants. I'm made me feel deformed. Needless to say doctor Hazani went above and beyond giving me a body better than my pre baby body that I'm beyond happy with. I also got my arms and inner thighs lipo'd. The recovery had been a lot easier than I expected. The day of surgery I was able to shower. Each day after I felt better and more mobile, being able to do things on my own. I was making soup and washing my laundry and every changing my 2 year olds diapers and tending to her. With that said every one is different and I still had my boyfriend there by my side to help. I would not recommend recovering on your own. Have some on to help for at lest the first few days. Side note my first implants done by a surgeon in Washington state where done poorly although I was happy with them for five years until breastfeeding. Doctor Hazani let me know the surgeon didn't release the mussels in my armpits which was needed for then to sit in the right position to look natural. They where sitting high on my chest instead of the proper place. I'm on day 8 of my post op and feeling good. Can't wait for all swelling and brushing to be gone. But I'm happy with the way my body looks now even when swollen than I've been my whole life. Dr Hazani is honestly a miracle worker! It was worth every penny.

My pre and post pics

Total cost

The total cost of my surgery was 13,100 I got bigger implants, bbl, lipo of arms and inner thighs.

Day 9 post op some before and after side to side.

Two week mark post op.

I'm feeling great back to myself. My feet ate stil a lil swollen but that's because I'm on them all day caring for my two year old. Still a little swelling in my lover abdomen because I got a seroma in that area. The Incision that was there healed too fast when is should have stayed open to drain which caused the seroma. Dr Hazani drained it two separate times for me before I came Bach home. After getting the area drained it becomes hard and brused. But thankfully the swelling is almost gone and my stomach will be flat and on fleek! The rest of the swelling in areas that where lipo'd seem to be gone. I've started massaging myself. I was going to pay to get lymphatic massage but the doctor said I can just massage myself. And I'm good at it. So I'm doing just that.

26 days post update.

I'm starting to feel my areas of lipo getting softer and I'm able to stretch more. Still can't strech my body as before but I'm getting there. The areas lipo'd are hard and tight after the procedure. It takes time, massages and stretching to get the sink back to its normal softness. But well worth it I have not an ounce of fat on my stomach or hips any more. That being said I didn't have a whole lot to start with so if your trying to compare take into consideration your body type. If your body wasn't close to mine to start with don't have unrealistic expectations that your lipo'd areas will be completely fat free. Dr Hazani is a plastic surgeon not a magician. What he did for me personally I feel like he preformed a miracle. Completely transformed my body shape.

Arm lipo before & after.

10 month update.

10 months post op. Worth every penny. Dr Hazani is a blessing.

Before pics to compare

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Dr Hazani was very professional and knowable. He is the best in the west coast in my opinion. He was in constant contact with me post op to make sure I was ok and healing as expected. He personally was in contact with me not a assistant. That's rare considering he's a very busy man. He even texted me to make sure I made it home safely since my boyfriend and I where driving back to Oregon from California.